Reviews for Breakable, the Truth Hurts
crazycats7 chapter 87 . 10/1/2016
this story is good. But touch much flip flop. I think it would have been better when Edward broke up with Bella, that at Christmas time when he seen the chief and Bella leaving that when he went home and got her present, that Alice should have received a phone call from Billy saying that they were in an accident. Hit by a drunk driver, the chief didn't make it and their not sure about Bella. they should have been a vigil at her side, but when she awoke and found out about her dad that Alice should tell him to leave. She's hurting enough. His response should be we're still friends and Alice should say no your not. You have ignored and avoided her for months not to mention he now has a new girlfriend. He should feel that he did wrong. When tries to tell them he doesn't, they bring up his date and the physical side of things with his new friend. He needs to think. He told Bella he would always forgive her but in your story he didn't. He made her work for his love and that is wrong. Love should unconditional. He should be made to work for forgiveness from Bella and his friends on how he treated her. He needs to be reminded how he went to bat for her with his friends.
crazycats7 chapter 82 . 9/30/2016
I think in a way he deserved the rejection
EbonyFumes chapter 88 . 6/3/2016
I feel like this was a great story but I think that bella and Edward I'm the end shouldn't of got back back together he put up with so much it was a great story though you had me crying all through out :)
Fuchsina chapter 88 . 9/6/2015
Uf. The end.

I am really sad to let this story go. It had me through so much emotion, I loved it, I hated it, I laughed, I cried, I wanted to throw my computer accross the room and never read any more of it again, I wanted to never stop reading.

All in all this story is absolutely great. The lemons I do not like as I do not feel the passion or love in them. But other than that? I found everything great. Yes, Bella is more annoying than not and for a huge part of the story I wanted to slap her until she sees sense. But she is young and naive and she does manages to grow up and become deserving of Edward at the end. Edward, I found great from the beginning - so real and emotinal and sensitive and funny and and and...

I would have loved to read more about the time between the last chapter and the epilogue, but I understand that that point in their lives was a good point to end the story.

Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Fuchsina chapter 82 . 9/6/2015
Ok. So she is finnaly growing up. It is a good thing I think even though it hurts Edward at the moment.

And she actually had every right to lash out at him this time - he did behave idiotically.
Fuchsina chapter 80 . 9/6/2015
Ok so now we know where Alices true alliance lies. It is actualy understandable, she has been Bellas older friend. But still, she claims to be Edwards friend too. If she did not find it in herself to support him, she should have just left him alone.
Fuchsina chapter 78 . 9/6/2015
Finally, finally he stands up for himself! And I feel like smiling and crying at the same time. It is so good to see that he can finally see how she used him - and it so sad to see him having to go through this.

This was one of the best chapters in my opinion so far. Great to read!
Fuchsina chapter 71 . 9/4/2015
Finally it seems like Bella really opens up to Edward and also for the first time acts mature - only to pull back again. She writes a huge letter with a lot of issues but refuses to talk about it later with him? If so, why write it in the first place? It seems a bit like she is trying to placate Edward so that he feels like she lets him in, but does not do so in reality.

Yes, I have a feeling Edward lets her off the hook much too easily. She can do anything really and he blames himself and thinks he messed it up - when in reality he did nothing wrong.

The birthday thing is ridicilous, Alice is comnpletely right - Bella says she does not want attention to get attention - very immature. I would actually like for Edward to do exactly as she says and just ignore her birthday. THAT would teach her a lesson. But he is of course much too nice (and much nicer than me:-)) to do that!
Fuchsina chapter 69 . 9/4/2015
Oh for crying out loud! Bella is such a HUGE bitch, it is incredible. I do not see any of what she accused Edward of being true - at all. Yes, she might be young and insecure but that in my opinion is not a justification to being to people the way she is.

I would really love it if Edward would finally not let her away with everything and would just end the relationship. Then she might grow up and be deserving of him.
Fuchsina chapter 68 . 9/4/2015
Edward is not whiny and oversensitive at all in my opinion.

I think Jasper is being very egoistical here - and unfortunately all other adults except Edward jump on that train, even Esme which I do not understand at all. We have a little abused boy here who has lost his mother, has been taken - with force - from his father, has been to a family completely strange to him for a month and now lives with people just as strange to him. But in all this he has one person he has already bonded with and trust and that happens to be Edward. And instead of being happy about this all adults - bemoan Edward and are annoyed with him when he interact with Jack only becasue Jasper wants a relationship with him? Altough Jack has no idea that Jasper is his brother? What about giving Jack the time to settle in, giving him time to bond with Esme and Carlise, giving him time to deal with all the stuff that has happend to him up to that point and THEN Jasper can come and try to build a relationship with him too? But no, they all give Edward dirty looks because he is the one Jack trust ... I wonder in whose interest those people - with the exception of Edward - are acting, because it is not certainly in Jacks. The only person acting as a responsible adult here is Edward in my opinion.

So no, Bella does not "just takes a friend into consideration", she is being a bitch to Edward - as on so many occasions - and does not see - AT ALL - what is in the interest of Jack
Fuchsina chapter 39 . 9/4/2015
Ellis last comment sums up Bellas behaviour perfectly: getting from Edward what SHE wants, teasing him, never giving anything and knowing she can do anything because he will forgive her. I hope very much that she changes and becomes deserving of him.
Fuchsina chapter 38 . 8/31/2015
So Bella is being an immature idiot again - what a surprise!
Fuchsina chapter 30 . 8/31/2015
Where is Bellas heartfelt apology? Where is her REAL remorse?

I really do hope this and she changes in the later chapters and grows up and can be someone who actually deserves this Edward. Because I absolutely love the way your portrait of this Edward and I think he is great - but on the other hand I absolutely hate this manipulative, egoistical Bella who seemingly only thinks of herself.

If that carries on through the whole story it would completely kill it for me - hope it does not happen.
Fuchsina chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
WHY in the world is he apologising? I honestly do not get it.

He has done absolutely NOTHING wrong. He has been caring, considerate, very-very patient, loving, understanding and much more. She has been a constant tease, egoistical, only looking out for herself, never once considering his feelings. He repeatedly told her that he does not want mix signals, that he cannot deal with them, that he is vulnerable and has been hurt before. ALL she is giving him are mixed signals. One day caring, the next day cold. Blowing up over absolutely nothing (Tanya thing), then disappearing and then who apologises? Edward. Then she teases him relentlessly, seeking and getting her own satisfaction and not caring an ounce about his. Then she belittles his efforts of self control - which, for a guy his age, are monumental. Then, worst of all, she lies to him and completely breaks him - and who apologises AGAIN? Edward.

Why?
Fuchsina chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
She deserved every word Edward has been given her - and much, much more.