Reviews for Returning Home
K.E.Alvarez chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Aw, these are so cute! I just wish they were longer.
Blueh chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
This is adorable,but you should write more of the after responses! I wanted to see the villagers reactors on both Luffy and Ussop! :)
777angeloflove chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
loving the story! please update!
Cookies of Doom chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I have noticed that you didn't write the reactions of the people they met when they came home. I really would have liked to read about how shocked everyone became when they met the crew and stuff. I mean, with Luffy you didn't even write how it was when he returned. Do you think you could add that to your story? 'cause I REALLY liked it and would love to read more of it.
Cookies of Doom chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I didn't think you made them ooc. Actually, i think that what they said matched them perfectly.
thablueGRRL chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
this wasn't bad at all!
Imagaco chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Isn’t Vivi technically one of the Strawhats. Maybe you could have a story where they go see her. Just a thought.
JuzSomeone chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
omg.. all ur homecoming stories are very heartwarming :D i love it
Grace Tung chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
That's not the worst ending. Your chapters were so touching.
Imagaco chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
I think that all the stories you've made have had GREAT endings. and my only concern for the stories is that you don't show too much of what happens when the straw hat's are finally with friends and family.
A person who knows chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
PRAISE! FOR ALL CHAPTERS!
CaramelFair chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Yay, Sanji! This one rocks. I like how you've written the easy comraderie of the Baratie, capturing the relationship between Zeff and Sanji, along with the funny interaction between the old chefs and the new ones about Sanji. Good work.
CaramelFair chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Now, this one, I love. Using the Straw Hat - such an interesting perspective. And an interesting choice.

I feel you miss your apostrophes in some places.
CaramelFair chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
This one made me laugh. Usopp has always been difficult for me to like because I don't really understand him. But I like your take on his character. And his return seems like something he would do. Nice job.
CaramelFair chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I like this, it's a nice start for your story. Zoro is one of my favourites and I think you've captured him well here. And I pity Chopper - Zoro is the epitome of a bad patient. Still, well done.