Reviews for Measure a life
Moo chapter 69 . 4/20
I feel like Sirius' death is near.
I hope you can find the time to write some more and continue this fic because this life hasn't been measured out fully yet.
Moo chapter 65 . 4/20
So is Teddy not going to be a thing or is he going to be conceived by some miracle? Which would be a cause for celebration. :D
Moo chapter 63 . 4/19
Ah well, I hope life has gotten better for you since then and that your heart has been mended. It sounded really harsh but I hope you got through it okay.
Best wishes for you.
Moo chapter 62 . 4/19
Eh! I live in Canada.

Noo Mark don't just die. That was really sad. Effinjhgfhgf Greyback. :(
Moo chapter 60 . 4/19
I admire you're commitment to the story as seen in the author's note at the beginning of this chapter. Even though it's been the span of four years updating. And that you haven't updated in almost a year which makes me sad but hopefully you'll stick by your promise and finish this fic one day. Cheers.
Moo chapter 57 . 4/19
The original characters are really well written. (Dana, Mark, etc.) They are well thought out and have distinct personalities. I like their own little backstories and how they connect so well with the main plot and Remus and Tonks' lives.
Moo chapter 47 . 4/16
Perseus? Like Percy Jackson? :D
Moo chapter 44 . 4/16
Pretty good mystery.
Moo chapter 43 . 4/16
I never wondered what Remus did during the space between the wars. Coping with losing his closest friends and jobs he might've had, but know I am.

Is this why Moody has a magical glass eye? From the spell to the eye? And where did he get this eye from?

On a last note, make sure to add page breakers as it gets confusing when there's a sudden P.O.V. change.
Moo chapter 37 . 4/15
The deaths... And it's maddening to see everyone thinking Sirius is guilty when he's actually not, and Peter's the spy. Grrr
Moo chapter 29 . 4/14
Haha that knockout. It probably was the only way to get him to come.
Moo chapter 28 . 4/14
Very angsty. Poor Tonks though.
Moo chapter 23 . 4/13
Fireworks.. Like how Fred and George left Hogwarts?
Moo chapter 14 . 4/8
Aww that was so cute :')
Lulu chapter 69 . 1/1