Reviews for Journey To The Past
isabella chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
IM really liking this story and my name is isabella so i love it too!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
this is really good hope there is more soon please I cannot wait to see what happens when he meets his niece and when they meet Tom hope there is more soon
hateme101 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
this is good update please
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
update soon please!
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Really wish you continue it though I love both pairings in the end you should make it Draco the victor I've always wanted to read a fic that ended that way
smileylol chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
oh you must update... and SOON! its been over a year! i love this story... draco's super sweet!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
RedRose102 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Please don't leave a cliffhanger like that! I want to know what's gonna happen next! Please Please Please Update Soon! When's Tom Riddle coming into the picture? Hurry up and update! Please.
Fred and Hermione Fan chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Nice Start, since Draco ,and Hermione are getting closer I would say Draco x Hermione NOT Tom ,but its whatever...;)
Dramionie chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
PWEZE Write more... it's killing me!
harmonious chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I am so stupid! I've passed this summary so many times and didn't click on the title until now. And i'm so glad I did, this is phenomenal. I think I am going to be sad with any ending you have becasue I personally love TR/HR but I have a soft spot for Draco/Malfoy too.
jesusfreak29 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
omg i love love love this story! right now i am so voting for a draco hermione fic but that could change? maybe draco could fall in love with another girl while hermione and tom grow closer?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
great chapter.
ClaireReno chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Great chapter!

Hermione and Draco are finally in the past!

Update Soon!