Reviews for A Sketch of Happiness
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That's different!
TechWriter2 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I absolutely LOVE creepy, devious Lex! This was awesome! I love your particular characterization of him in this story. On one hand you have evil Lex who is locking people up in a lab to manipulate them and use them for his own nefarious purpose. On the other hand, he's only being evil to attain his one true goal of unconditional love. Cripes!

Anyway, thanks so much for a great read!
dhh chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
WOW! I'm so amazing by what Lex would do to be LOVED and I honestly believe that he DOES deserve it!

I'm glad that Chloe's alright!
autumngold chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Incredible story! I love how Lex was able to manipulate Chloe and her memories so that in the end she really did believe that she had always loved him. Very creepy! From what I know of Lex, this seems like a very realistic way that he would act. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I hope you write more Chlex soon!
therealcaramel chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
OMG! Lex is so sick... but I still love him. That chapter was made of AWESOME. Loved it a lot. I'm glad you decided to continue the one-shot... Can I wish for a sequel or am I being too greedy?
yahaira chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
i love this story. i'm disappointed that it looks like there will only be one more chapter, though - it seems that there's enough here to make a whole saga, from how lex's obsession started through chloe's capture and what exactly he's doing to her, and obviously where it all ends up.

but even without that, this is still a great fic. i love lex's desperation, and chloe's knowing that he's messed with her mind but still being unable to leave him to his (well-deserved) fate. can't wait for the next part!
Poirotisntdead chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Holy crap! I'm so happy you decided to continue. I thought it was a one shot. Spectacularly written. I hope this goes on forever. You really know how to write Chlex and make it believable. Thanks a million.
therealcaramel chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Wow! I can't believe you continued this! And it's so AWESOME! OMG, thank you! 3
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Damn! I didn't realize this was a one-shot...I would have loved to see this theme fleshed out more. Ah well, and author does what an author has to do.

Great theme, really unique concept here...believable dialogue and characterization, and a whole lotta heartwrenchingness. Excellent job.
annacat chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
thank you for this story. It is really powerful and also a really good characterisation of Lex (evil yet desperate) Loved reading it! Is there more? Please?
Sculllyga chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
it looks like to me a very good history, the bad thing is that we are not going to know as it continues, I hope someone was writing something like that, but with more chapters, a greeting.
therealcaramel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! That was incredible! Wow! OMG, if I beg you to, can you continue it? Please, please, please? Make a multi-chaptered sequel? Pretty please, with a cherry on top? *puppy eyes*
Chloe Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow that was intense I loved it.