Reviews for A Ring of Their Own
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Ha ha! That was funny how JBL turned down Michelle like that. I couldn't stop laughing. Oooh, the matches start next? Can't wait for that.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Wow. That was great. I liked Mickie's and Victoria's conversation as they seem like good friends. As for Michelle, yes, I can see this happening with her character because she's always been manipulative. Still, it's hard to believe that in real life she's with The Undertaker. Or at least, she was. I'm not sure if they're still together. Anyway, good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Ah, yes, I remember those matches and thought they were terrible. Same goes for Bischoff's HLA idea that he had. Ugh. But they're right in that sex does sell and it'll get viewers in whether they like it or not. But poor Molly. I can see why she'd be scared at the prospect of a Hair Match. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Wow. Awesome chapter. At least Molly's going to go for it and get her chance. And Ivory on commentary will be funny to say the least. It's about time we had a woman announcer out there. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow. An awesome start to this story for sure. I really like where this is going and can't wait to read more. And thanks for those notes, too. It'll be easier for non-fans or for fans who may not have heard of certain people to really follow along. Good job.

ImSeriousBro chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
Amazing. I loved this.
Echokid14 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
awww phooey! no Candice or Lita! oh well the rest of the women joining are great! aw why would Trish turn down a chance to wrestle that kinda sucks, but hey at least this gives Victoria and the others a chance to shine! Lol sex toy on a pole match lol I know it's wrong but it just sounds so funny. Poor Molly I hope she enters and keeps her nerve!
Echokid14 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Very good! I'm glad Victoria is finally coming closer to her dream. While I didn't get into wrestling untill I was about 14 (missed all the good stuff) I do rember watching molly holly wrestle in TNA for a little while and I loved her then.
Echokid14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love it! Looks like Victoria's got a plan and some help in getting the wheels turning on it
Echokid14 chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
I've been reading this story for awhile now and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the other 29 chapters.

But it was so good I just couldn't stop reading. I had to finish it to the very end, I will go back and give you those reviews you so rightly deserve though.

And now that I am leaving you a review I have to say that this is THE BEST story I have ever read on this site and I have been a member since I was just 13 (I'm now 17).

You are definitely the greatest author I have ever read anything from, this story can only be compared to those in your story without any exagarration.

Because it's just that good. You lodylodylody are The Trish, The Molly, and The Victoria of writing.

I'm truely humbled to be in contact with someone of your talent. I sincerely hope that no matter what happens in your life time that you never give up or lose your will to write.

Please keep up the incredible work!

Respectively, Humbly and Rivaly yours

Echokid14
Claire O'Mack chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
what can i say about this story apart from that it was awsome. the way you wrapped it up was epic and totally satifying. i can not stress anough how much i wish this could really happen and what a brilliant job you did with it. if you finish a story and think you could have done better. its probably because there was in fact no room for improvment becasue you poured your heart and soul into it. belive me come back and read this story in a few months time and you will know then.i could never hope to do this fantastic pice of writing justic in a few short words, perhaps u could mail it to teh WWE and it might ibn fact give them a great idea. who knows :-)
Claire O'Mack chapter 29 . 7/19/2011
loved it and the outcome was brilliant, not only because i was right but because it was the way it was supposed to happen
Claire O'Mack chapter 28 . 7/19/2011
who do i want to win that is realy tough, i would have to say Molly, only because its her time to shine, Victoria has wone all that she can and she is an excelent competitor but Molly just needs it more right now. guess i will just have to read on a see though wont i.
Claire O'Mack chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
wow loved it, i really liked how Voctoria kept her cool in the ring and how she has a new found repect for Trish, even though she is now doing a perfect impression of a egg the crowed still respected a great match. ps i knew holly would win u wouldn't let us down like that.
Claire O'Mack chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
great chapter loved that they pulled out the defeat of kong, and that her and Beth will face off something alot of us have recently been dreaming of in real life, i guess we get it here. also molly vs McCool is is indeed going to be epic. not to mention voctoria vs trish i hope voc keeps her hair as well as her head. onwards