Reviews for Could Have Been Colder
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Great story! Thank You Looking forward to more of Out of New York soon please.
livandalex10 chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
i did not get it to many gaps in the story but other than that the story is good
CoolNik chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Thanks for the happy ending here and I am so pleased that you had a happy ending too. Cancer is a nasty, nasty illness and each day we all have to hope that some new treatment or a cure will be found.

Thanks for letting both A & O and us, the readers, walk along the cancer path with you .
lizzy43 chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Was finally able to read this from beginning to end. Such a sad story, but you did it very well. Shows how two people can love each other thru anything. So glad for the happy ending. :)
Jaadde chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
Intense. I liked the story.
Badmuts32 chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Great story. It is about a subject that isn't often mentioned in fanfiction. I hope you are up to writing more SVU stories.
RedAndBlond chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
First of all, I'm very hapy you got a hapy ending :) may you all have a lot of happiness in your lives from now on :)

Secondly, you're mean... you made me think Alex was dead :'( but she isn't, and the rest of the chapter was awesome :D and cute, and sweet, and funny, it was utter and complete awesome-ness, so you're forgiven :) I loved this story so much :)

LOCISVU chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
brwnsuga chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
farwalk, you had me a couple of times thinking Alex had died. Well, thank you so much for not killing her off. I truly enjoyed this story from the beginning.

Rest, and bring us another A&O love story.
litafan82 chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Great ending to this story. I admit I thought you killed Alex off but this was so much better. Got to cry for a whole nother reason.
chawkchic chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
This air of joy for Alex and Olivia's child being brought into the world is tinged in sadness as I didn't feel Alex's presence remaining physically.
LIVsvuALEX chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
Aw, good chapter! I can't wait to read more!
VikkiT chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Wow! I like the update!
NinaGina chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 13 . 8/27/2010