Reviews for Momma Plays to Win
Stars r fallin chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Please make a sequel with sam beating up carly
Seddielover1990 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
very...interesting one-shot lol first review ever!
Stars r faling chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Please write a sequel I want to know what happens to carly after she made the mistake of slapping sam
IAMCAGE chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Uhm it wasnt bad I mean it was written well but it was so out of character for both of them and would never happen. Sam nor Carly would ever hurt each other let alone hit each other.

Sigh stupid Creddie and Seddie fans.
alex02 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
seddie is awesome sam awesome ha
Duque Astaroth chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hola, te parecerá extraño que comente en español pero es mi idioma materno y no podía quedarme con las ganas de comentar, ahora me a gustado no tienes idea cuanto y me preguntaba si iras hacer mas capitulos de este fic.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
ROFL d(*-*)
TrenaS chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Carly's a meanie evil oviously likes Sam better.
Eat Yellow Snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Funny. But I'm still debating on who would win. Sam is though, but Carly probably doesn't "Play Fair". Plus if Spencer walked in on them fighting, Spencer would go ape on Sam. It doesn't matter how flabby Spencer is, or How strong Sam is, when your a teen-aged girl fighting a man in his twenties, your as good as gone. Not that Spencer would actually hurt Sam but, yeah, u get my drift.
bustarhythm chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that wouldn't happen
tvfantastic26 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was hilarious and brilliant. What a great response to the seddie vs. creddie war. You kept them very in character!
What Lurks Beneath chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL! wonder what freddies reaction would be, if he were to walk in and see Sam and Carly in a fight. lol, sam beating the crap outta carly. and mamma plays to win, ice use of the line. so, are you continuing, or is this just a little ship thing? it was really good.
CasualtyLover1994 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL! I loved this! Are you planning on making a second chapter or not? It was well funny!