Reviews for A Little Busy Here
PoorlyThoughtOutPlan chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh gosh, I don't know if you'll ever start writing more of these (I sincerely hope that you do), but holy hell I dunno if I've laughed that hard in a month! That was lovely :) also, this need more reviews so more people read it.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/28
Great story. :)
Furionknight chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I look forward to more :)
ByeByeBriar chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
This is awesome. I love the take on angels. Can't wait for more.
Balrog Roike chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I would love to see more of this 'verse. It certainly is fun.
Castiel, Anna, Uriel and Co flipping Zachariah and his minions the bird and saving the world instead of allowing the Apocalypse to happen... I really would like to read that.
And if they completely confuse the Winchesters and their more "heavenly" brethren in the process it's only better.
Me chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
THIS STORY MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
XD.. Voicemail?
Lythenia chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I realize it's been two years, but more please?
kb18142 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Write more! (I know it's been a while, but still...)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Just found your story "A Little Busy Here" and loved it. Hope you add another chapter.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Israfel is a Muslim archangel, their iteration of Raphael.

But Supernatural always makes me want to kick the writers in the teeth, every piece of mythology they bring in. So I guess you're keeping with the style of the source material.
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
XD Awesome. THis is just funny. Using the Cupids xD

XII
Riddle Master 101 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Hilarious. I love this story. While I like the version of the angels in the TV series, it does seem like (for soldiers) they take loosing too well. So this was a fantastic representation of what would happen if maybe someone other than Cas decided to question orders and situations once in a while! Great job.

Please update soon,

Riddle
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I meant "you should write" sorry.
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I will not ever be able to watch this scene in Lazarus Rizing ever again without bursting out in spontanious laughter! You write and dirrect those parody movies that everyone likes!