Reviews for That Most Heinous of Crimes
Roaming-Guardian chapter 9 . 11/9
It should be illegal to write a cliffhanger like that then not update for 4 years. Great story though and I hope you pick it up again.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 10/28
Mooooaaarrre! I can eat this with a straw! Cannot wait to see what you version of a DC crossover ends up!
Look what Jesus did chapter 9 . 10/19
Awesome plot twist are you perhaps considering including Toneri and the Otsutsuki clan since they seem to be on the moon
macdjord chapter 9 . 9/28
Well, that's a cliffhanger. C'mon, AJT, don't stop there.
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 9/18
well kids this what earth looks like from space. it's your once in a life time opportunity to see it.
also i i think it would be hilarious if the time in the summon realm went slower so when they finally get back it would only have been five minutes or so.
after all they he were supposed to watch more kids than his own team.
asaxander740 chapter 9 . 8/29
ddwig chapter 9 . 8/7
Wow words can't express how awesome I find this story (I think it's been dropped but I'm not that great at using the site still) really hope I'll receive a notification this has been updated in the future.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 1 . 7/8
I'd read that SI. Actually sounds pretty cool.
llat-2 chapter 1 . 6/29
Give that idiot genin team a face full of spider wing-wang.
Ibskib chapter 9 . 5/22
A shame this was left on such a cliffhanger, I just found myself rereading this fic and enjoyed it just as much as the first time.
The Naruto world is expanded in many interesting ways, and I liked how the protagonist was characterised quite a bit.
Eythine chapter 1 . 5/14
I have to say that I generally don't fics of this nature... usually due to crappy writing, aragance, or it becoming extremely boring. But this chapter has managed to grab my attention and keep it. So thank you for showing me that not all these types of fictions have to suck.
pseudo41 chapter 9 . 4/30
This story is quite a gem. I hope you return to it sometime.
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 9 . 3/20
Dude! Dude you seriously need to kick your muse into gear and write more chapters for this awesome Naruto SI fanfic! I mean really this one of the best I have read you can keep all your fans hanging with that cliffy? So please please pllleeeeaaasssseeee write more if you can? :C
trongod chapter 9 . 3/15
Went through my files and HAD to re read this, then popped over hoping to see an update that I'd missed a head's up on... Alas, 'twasn't to be... :(

So here's hoping that you and the Muses get back together ion this... OK, and more of the others... and do some brainstorming-slash-mind-bendiing and provide the loyal fan(atics) with nore Awesome Goodness!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/15
Love the story so far! Hope you decide to continue it! Especially since it's currently stopped at quite the cliffhanger! :D