Reviews for That Most Heinous of Crimes
asaxander740 chapter 9 . 8/29
Clifhanger... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ddwig chapter 9 . 8/7
Wow words can't express how awesome I find this story (I think it's been dropped but I'm not that great at using the site still) really hope I'll receive a notification this has been updated in the future.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 1 . 7/8
I'd read that SI. Actually sounds pretty cool.
llat-2 chapter 1 . 6/29
Give that idiot genin team a face full of spider wing-wang.
Ibskib chapter 9 . 5/22
A shame this was left on such a cliffhanger, I just found myself rereading this fic and enjoyed it just as much as the first time.
The Naruto world is expanded in many interesting ways, and I liked how the protagonist was characterised quite a bit.
Eythine chapter 1 . 5/14
I have to say that I generally don't fics of this nature... usually due to crappy writing, aragance, or it becoming extremely boring. But this chapter has managed to grab my attention and keep it. So thank you for showing me that not all these types of fictions have to suck.
pseudo41 chapter 9 . 4/30
This story is quite a gem. I hope you return to it sometime.
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 9 . 3/20
Dude! Dude you seriously need to kick your muse into gear and write more chapters for this awesome Naruto SI fanfic! I mean really this one of the best I have read you can keep all your fans hanging with that cliffy? So please please pllleeeeaaasssseeee write more if you can? :C
trongod chapter 9 . 3/15
Went through my files and HAD to re read this, then popped over hoping to see an update that I'd missed a head's up on... Alas, 'twasn't to be... :(

So here's hoping that you and the Muses get back together ion this... OK, and more of the others... and do some brainstorming-slash-mind-bendiing and provide the loyal fan(atics) with nore Awesome Goodness!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 2/15
Love the story so far! Hope you decide to continue it! Especially since it's currently stopped at quite the cliffhanger! :D
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/15
Excellent ending! :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/15
This is an AWESOME story so far. :D Love the idea of how you're working the insert.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Awesome. Also, nice B5 reference.
merthur furking chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
BADDASS

CONTINUE I DEMAND YOU TO CONTINUE. its too good to be left alone. or at least adopted.
LIKE ME T-T
correnhimself316 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Please story, it is quite awesome.