Reviews for The Return to Torech Ungol
Jinn chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
No! the fic is great! Just please don't include any Mar-sues!
MeShelly chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
DON'T put in a Mary-Sue! The reason some fics with Mary-Sues have a lot of reviews is because they're almost all flames! This fic should not be flamed-it's GREAT! I love the twists and turns-please update soon! Michelle
CoolMistaria1 chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
Thank u sooo much 4 sparing Faramir! I like twists like that, even though I feel like strangling the author afterwards(that happened after reading about Gandalf in LotR. I KNEW he was too powerful 2 just die like that. It was too sudden - suspicious) Keep it up, coz it seems 2 b getting scarier...oh n-n-n-noooo! O_O Eep!
Eryniell chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
ah, good. so faramir's not dead.

oooooh, can't wait to see what's going to happen next! _
Alon chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
kewl story...rite more...(I was just trying to make your review section seem more like some of the others on here. heehee) DON'T add a Mary Sue for pity's sake or all the reviews you get will be like that! I really like how you are writing Pip. I find hobbits quite difficult and his character is very hobbitish without being overly childish (like a lot of authors make their hobbits). peace...
Eryniell chapter 6 . 2/13/2002
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Faramir! Don't die! Please let Faramir be okay! nooooooo... *whimper, whimper*

ahhhhhhh, the suspense is killing me! i gotta know what happens next! next chapter quick, please!

(By the way, I should like to have seen an Elrond Easter egg. I can just picture him in my head right now. :)
Eryniell chapter 4 . 2/13/2002
this is your first LOTR story? it's hard to believe that. this story is so amazingly good. i almost feel as if i was reading some of Tolkien's work. anyway, great so far. Now I've gotta go read the other chapters! :)
Anna R chapter 6 . 2/13/2002
Who said I *killed* him :o) I'm not that mean - I'm just into h/c!
Alon chapter 6 . 2/11/2002
Arrrgggghhh! You killed Faramir! *weeps* (Seriously, this kicked major ass...you do action scenes really, really well)
ramblergirl chapter 6 . 2/11/2002
Well, I did ask you to give Faramir smth to do... But I didn't mean THAT! Please, don't kill him! Otherwise, it was a great chapter.
MeShelly chapter 6 . 2/11/2002
Woah, lots of action in this chapter. A little confusing sometimes, but it was great! Please post again soon! Michelle
SalemsCat chapter 5 . 2/8/2002
Bloody good story...hehehe

Please continue soon... btw...I love h/c stories...can wait...
Ginger chapter 5 . 2/8/2002
New chapter whoohoo! This was good. I wonder what is to become of Merry! Post more soon! please!
Gevaudan chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Yay! Legolas Lives! My opinion of this story has been raised another notch! Write More Write More!
MeShelly chapter 5 . 2/6/2002
AHH!(why do I keep screaming?) Legolas! How did he get caught? Oh, PLEASE write and post the next chapter soon! Michelle
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »