Reviews for The Return to Torech Ungol
Jinn chapter 5 . 2/5/2002
Poor Merry...but yay! Legolas!

(Love it!)
ramblergirl chapter 5 . 2/5/2002
Way to go! But give Faramir smth to do, please! So far he's been just a figure in the background.
Pigwidgeon3 chapter 5 . 2/5/2002
"Some serious hurt/comfort to come in the next few instalments, I reckon (evil grin)." Promise? Can't wait! Totally wonderful story - you must write more. Soon! Please? :-)
CoolMistaria1 chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MERRY! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM?
Alon chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy...I bow before your talent o mighty pen-master...heehee
Ginger chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Yes this was very enjoyable to read! This is only your first fic? Oh wow! You are a great writer it's hard to believe it's your first of this kind! Keep up the good work!
Gevaudan chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Yep. I testify to any remarks made by school computers...delted my 3rd or 4th chapter as well. Or I accidently deleted a paragraph. I was ...annoyed...to put it mildly. Well this was great. as always.
Faery Tragedy chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Wow that was excellant! Please continue!
Anakil chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
I really like your style, please continue your fantastic work!
MeShelly chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
Cool! A battle and mystery, all in one chapter! Can't wait to see the next one! Please post it soon! ~Michelle
Mistoffelees chapter 4 . 2/2/2002
NO! ~wails~ MERRY! ~huggles Pippin, and then grabs Merry and huggles him too~ WRITE MORE! MORE, I TELL YOU, MORE! ~wails~
MeShelly chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
Spooky. I liked the dialogue-really JRRT sounding. Keep it up, and post the next chapter soon-please? ~Michelle
Ginger chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
This was a great chapter! I don't know if I said it before but I love mystery! And I know how you feel about the whole type it up and then it freezes. When that happens to me I always feel like I missed something good I had the first time around! Well keep up the good work!
CoolMistaria1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Ooooooo! Poor Legolas! Captured by spiders! Pity they don't have Bilbo to help. He could sing 2 the spiders. Attercop Attercop, won't u stop and so on.
Alon chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
I do know how irritating that is. I lost one of my best chapters that way and it's never been the same since. I'm having so much fun reading this! The plot is completely believable (which is a mighty refreshing change, let me tell you...). I'm so looking forward to reading more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »