Reviews for The Return to Torech Ungol
MeShelly chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
How sad... in a way. I mean, they don't worry about him and that would be good if he wasn't in trouble, but I'm guessing he is. Nice chapter. ~Michelle
Tinabedina chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Ginger chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
This is really good! I'm excited to see whats going to happen though! A mystery goodie!
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Great story, very true to Tolkien's style! Hope to see more! :-)
songfire chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Excellent writing, no Mary-Sue's - THANK GOD! Can we have more, soon?
Bill-the-Pony chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
I reallly think I'm gonna love this. I can't wait till the next chapter is up! and just a little side note...MORE GIMLI! hehehe, I'm, to put it in your words... a sucker for the fat ol' dwarf :)
missy chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
ohhhh, excellent...

makes me wonder if tolkein himself aint writing this!...

cant wait for further chapters!

(*hinthint*)
Alon chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Sanity returns to ! Yay. It's nice to see something well-written for a change. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. This is going on my favourites list.
tinytiger chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Wonderfully crafted work. A pleasure to read. And scene-setting skills too! Legolas missing, and this from an admitted fan of hurt-comfort fiction? Oh, please hurry with the next bit!
KazraGirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
This is a really good beginning to the story. I seriously cannot wait to read more.

Keep up the great work!
Gevaudan chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Wow. I'm jealous, this is fantastic. Course there's no Legolas yet really and you know of my obsession with the fair one! :o) Seriously v. good. i've spotted two mistakes (I think0 but i'll tell you when i see you because i could be wrong.
Marion chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Oh, this looks good! Not only is it NOT a Mary Sue and NOT a Legolas fan-girl fic, but it is actually a fic that does old Prof. Tolkien proud.

All that is gold does not glitter, and sometimes you do find jewels amongst the dross :-)

More please!
tinytiger chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Oh wow. Now that was a true treat to read. Characters true, dialogue in a lovely Tolkienesque style, beautiful descriptions. ANd place names! This was written by someone who knows and loves the books from long before December. Thank you for sharing this!

And now, we go visit Ithilien soon, yes? Please?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »