Reviews for Penumbra
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Please update soon! This is getting really good! Your writing style is amazing :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Great job. Would love to see it finished!
Amanda Pall chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I have never read a better eclipse! Please finish it!
BeautifulMessenger chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Great chapter and I do hope you decide to continue with this story. I loved seeing what happened in Florida, it's always been a nagging mystery in the back of my mind.

One thing, though. At SeaTac airport there is no shuttle to the parking garage from baggage claim. You just go up an escalator, over a sky-bridge, and you're there. There are shuttles if you parked in some "economic" airport parking places, but I doubt a Cullen would bother with that. ;)

Anyway, please give your muse a shot of espresso or two. This is beautiful!
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay, this is just freaking amazing! You have the characterization perfect, the conversation feels natural, and all the details, so far, are exactly right. The scenes you've brought in coincide perfectly with the series, but are also completely original and thoroughly engaging. This is like having a whole other Twilight book to read! I LOVE IT!

I am adding this story to my C2 (community) for well-written canon Twilight fics. If you subscribe to the community it will help it to come up in searches so more people can find this awesome story. :)
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
*poke poke poke* Moar plz. *grin*

Really, I truly adore how well you've gotten in to Edward's mind. I like how you've seemed to capture the essence of Edward. Like how he felt guilty on the plane when Bella tells him how relationships work. The little Jimminy cricket voice telling him that it works with marriages is brilliant and so logical. I loved metamorphosis and i adore this fic too.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Just finding your stories. You have done a marvelous job of getting inside Edward's head. These stories are all very well written. Very enjoyable reading them. The extra scenes here are great. Being from Florida and now in California, the flight details were noticed and ignored. Nice touch with getting the red shirt while in Fla. Wonderful moonlight walk on beach for B&E. Nice touch with Edward overhearing talk about SF book as B&R are returning from their beach walk. You've picked up some small details and made sure they are in your story as well as original. One thing with doing story from EPOV, longer than the originals. I hope you and your life and your muse work things out so you can continue this story. Nice companion to The Dark Side of the Moon by blondieakarobyn as well as the original books.
chedward chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Your take on Edward is amazing. It really feels like the same Edward from Midnight Sun. You capture his humor, self-loathing, obsessiveness and his devotion to Bella like no other. You also do a superb job with keeping meticulously accurate details from the scenes in the oringinal novel while giving us Edward's angle. Edward may wish to get inside Bella's mind; but most of us fans really want to know what makes Edward tick! Thank you, thank you for allowing us access to Edward!

It is so wonderful to be able to remain in the Twilight universe; I've read the novels so many times that I simply can't read them anymore yet, like so many other readers, unable to leave these characters behind. Please continue writing, I am also curious what fan fiction stories you are refering to in your comments on chapter one? Hard to imagine anyone writes a better Edward POV than you!
beckysdream chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Oh this is just lovely. I love your Edward, both here and in Metamophorsis.

You have a knack for delving right into SM's work and finding motives and feelings which I am almost sure that she never intended - no disrespect meant to SM,after all we're all here because of her - but I am pretty sure her writing was fairly superficial, which yours is not.

Goodness that was a very clumsy sentence - you can see why I don't write!

Please please keep going - it's a mammoth task I know but you are correct, it is the best book of the series and the one that reveals so much more of both Edward's and Bella's character. Personally I felt throughout Eclipse that Bella was the selfish one, wanting to have her cake and eat it, rather than Edward being maipulative and controlling which is also a popular view.

I have a theory that you are either an old fashioned girl at heart or a modern miss. If you're the former you'll support E and if you're the latter you'll support B. What do you think?
The Oldest One chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
So glad to see an update! Love your insight into the mind of Edward.
sher-08 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I loved it! Is there more to come?
sher-08 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I was thinking about your update about the flight times. Earlier in the chapter you mention the 3 hour time difference. So if Edward & Bella leave Seattle at 2:15 wouldn't they arrive in Jacksonville at 10:15 EST (if it is a 5 hour flight) or if they left at 4:15 wouldn't they arrive at 12:15 EST? I never would have thought about it if you hadn't mentioned it in the update. It didn't dawn on me while I was reading.

I just want to say that I am loving everything so far. Eclipse is my favorite also.
dkrainier chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
So glad you're back. This was great. Love EPOV as always. Can't wait for more. I squealed when I saw it in my inbox. I was afraid you abandoned it.
mom2handm chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
So excited about the update! I love being inside that beautiful boy's mind - you capture it perfectly :)
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Welcome back! Missed this so much. And *sigh* it was really great. I know what its like to lose the Muse. No biggie. I love that you spent so much time on their weekend. Its so great to get those extra moments. Thanks so much for the update. Can't wait for more.