Reviews for Penumbra
dkrainier chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
As I always I very much enjoyed your work. Just a small detail that doesn't involve changes, but since I'm a 'local': They wouldn't be able to see downtown Seattle on the way to the Sea Tac airport. The airport is actually halfway between Seattle and Tacoma (thus the Sea Tac) and isn't really in Seattle at all. Like I said, just a fun fact. Great job, I can't wait to see what happens in Florida!
appleburple chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter. I love your insightfulness. You bring out thoughts that I never contemplated before but that make sense once you read them.

Thanks for sharing you story.
Pistis Sophia chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
i love this chapter...:)
soton chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Really enjoying the close relationship between Edward and Alice. I love how they look out for each other.

Eclipse is my favourite book of the series - but I really want to kick Bella's butt over her goings on with Jacob. It makes me really mad how Bella hurts Edward's feelings again and again!

There are just no words that capture how I feel about Jacob's part in all of this...
soton chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Reading from EPOV is much more enjoyable and intense.

I have just booked my advanced ticket (midnight viewing 2/7/10 UK) for Eclipse - yay! ;p Penumbra is really getting me in the mindset for my favourite book of the Twilight Saga - go Team Edward!
alybee chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
First, I love your writing...but I have a question - Maybe I missed something but if they left Seattle at 4:15 p.m. Pacific it would be 7:15 p.m. Eastern. A five hour trip would have them arriving in Florida around 12:15 a.m. How were they arriving at 7:15 p.m. in Florida?

I do like seeing things from Edward's view and I think you do a remarkable job displaying that. Can't wait until the next chapter.
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Oh my gosh, I ALSO LOVE Muse's new song. By far one of my favorites! Anyway, this chapter is so wonderful. I love the "normal" moments in their life. So sweet. I am continually floored by this story (silly, because I knew I'd love it) but each moment that we didn't see in Eclipse was like a little gem. I can't WAIT to read about thier time in Jacksonville!

Thanks for the update. Take all the time you need!
crmcneill chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Great stuff, as always. One of the things I enjoy most about your stories is how you felsh out things that are mentioned only in passing in the novels. Keep up the good work.
Cullenfan524 chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Awesome! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them in Florida. I was always disappointed SM didn't include for of it in the book.
rockstarvampire chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I can't believe you don't have hundreds more reviews! Metamorphosis was all kinds of amazing and that's the main reason I'm still reading this one. I have to admit Eclipse was my least favorite of the 4 books but your reasoning behind why it's your favorite and your superb writing are changing my mind. But, then again, I like everything in Edward's POV. :) I'm excited for the next chapter!
Child of the True King chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I really love this chapter! :D Great work :)
lgmrkm chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Another amazing chapter :) I'm anxious to see how you interpret the next one with what I assume will be Jacob going to the school.

Update soon please :)
rain-it-shall chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
This is sooooooo incredibly good so far! :)) please update soon, i really really enjoy reading this
dkrainier chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
You know how a kid hoards a solid chocolate Santa and saves it anticipating how great it will be? Well that's what I did with this chapter. I so love seeing updates from you. I wait until I have silent uninterrupted time (usually past midnight)to take it all in. So that's why I am reading this so late compared to your other updates. This was great. There is so much going on in Edward's head, I love it. It is still just as painful to see how much conflict Jacob brings Edward. As many hours as I have spent with these characters, I love that I still get lost in their story. Thank you for your hardwork. I can't get enough!
rpattzfan1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
I know writing this story must feel like climbing a mountain but I have to tell you that as a follower, I enjoy it so much. You do a wonderful job with Edwards POV and I think it captures his complex thinking and rational. Well done a hundred times over. I LOVE the long chapters and know they take enourmous amounts of time, although I would like to see them a bit closer together. I almost feel like when a chapter comes out that I have to go back and read the others over to refresh my memory as to where we left off and the feeling that were conveyed at the end of the last chapter. Great writing. Thanks for sharing.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »