Reviews for Fatal Beauty
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Yay, harry met the wolves! Pour paul, I hope he didn't get a concussion. Oh well, can't wait for the next update. Until then, ja!
neko5 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Great chapter and i love that its updatet verry fast :)
TIGGI1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Not bad i liked it :) what will sam etc do when they find out will they hunt harry (ofcourse harry would win in a fight)
Marcus chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Hi, i think this story has great potential. Its different and unique form the other Harry Potter/Twilight stories i have read, It doesn't show harry in a week role. Plkeae keep going on with this story i woud like to see this story finished.
an chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
i liked this update. it was refreshingn to see Harry not like the cullens right off the bat. can't wait for the next update.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Love this story, can't wait to read more
princess moon shadow chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Love it!
fanbasher865 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
great chapter
the-bunnys-echo chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Great chapter. This story is one of the best crossover stories that I have read. I really look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your story.
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
good chapter!
jay86 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
This was a really good chapter. I hope you contiune the fic.
Gabrelle chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire. Continu j'aimerais connaƮtre la suite. Bonne chance.
Pickles and Cream chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
...and why did harry run away like a pansy? He's like the king of the vimpres right? He should of stay and establish his dominance. Also why did he get anrgy so fast? he has been alive since man was born,ample time for him to control his emotions. ... Anyway, wonderful chapter. looking forward to the next one.

update soon!
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
i luved the chappie but what surpized me is that harry didnt fry her ass for speaking to him like that...its like she wouldnt have died she just would have been fried and her hair messed...*picturing it* *snort!* freaking hilarious! And it is a good chappie and it aint a lost cause
an chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
interesting update. i would certainly liked to see this updated.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »