Reviews for Peruvian Steel
bjq chapter 1 . 1/28
FABS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Awesome...I miss this soooooo much.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This is great. Thanks. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Great story!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Well, That Was Totally Awesome! Your Writing Style Is Great!

& I Loved The Little Gibbs' Twists: His Birthday & 'I've already buried one child, I don't need to do it again!' That Was Crazy & I Nearly Cried When Gibbs' Said That.

& I Growled When CHIP, Told Tony He Was Glad He Was Doing Better. Chip Couldn't Care If Tony Was Okay, Only Alive To Get His Revenge On.

Anyway, Great Story! XD
cindythechef chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this is awesome :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Er – Boss. Happy Birthday." Gibbs
"If I had known, I would have gotten you something. A card maybe, a hand sander …"

The corners of Gibbs mouth quirked upwards ever so slightly.

"No need, DiNozzo. You already did." Yeah he didn't die and became like a son to Gibbs.
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great story!

I really loved the extended whump -there never is enough in the episodes - and the team love afterwards.

Thanks for sharing!

Joanie.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nicely done. I was really looking for a nice tag to this episode, and boy did you deliver. You've got all the characters spot-on, and of course us readers love seeing DiNozzo get roughed up a little. God that makes me feel horrible, LOL.

Cheers,

Jimelda
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved it! So well done and very much in character. Great job.
ady58802 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This story was brilliantly done! The characters where all in tact and very realistic. I loved Gibbs and Tony and their relationship in this story. You did an amazing job, please keep the stories coming!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I lvoed it. :D *love*
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Enjoyed this story a LOT. This eppy had good DiNozzo whumpage, but you took it to the next level. And I love Gibbs' role. There is one glaring error you might want to correct - you said they were bringing in 20 units of blood for Tony, but a human body only has 12. 3 units of blood would be a lot, and he'd be very woozy if he lost 3 units of blood! Otherwise great!