Reviews for Phoenix Malfoy
Liz0426 chapter 35 . 7/14
I see that you and I are fond of a certain Snape line, hmm?
So good, and I do like the school scenes. Hopefully Harry is less cranky than in the books but I won’t hold my breath.
Liz0426 chapter 33 . 7/14
Loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloved the “always.” Minus the questions I now have, perfect chapter. Action, canon, original work, bittersweet moment, and a dash of suffering because why not. Also, MALFOY FAMILY MOMENT! This is exactly the kind of chapters I’m loving about your story. Although the Godric thing was disappointing. Poor phoenix!
Liz0426 chapter 30 . 7/14
Yay! Semi-family moment! Although I must say, poor Draco. I kinda don’t get why the Malfoys are so interested in phoenix. I mean, what’s Draco, chopped liver? But probably they are hoping to make her “a real malfoy” or something. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you!
Liz0426 chapter 29 . 7/14
This is really good. Your characters are realistic, and I say so because they have good qualities *and* flaws. Nobody wants to read about a perfect character. Also I am glad that Phoenix is not in the tournament. It would be too much like the books, and I rather like the mix of book/movie and original work you do. I doubt it will happen anytime soon, but do you think you could kinda help the Malfoys get back together? ‘Cause family *is* family...
Also, all I’m going to say is that I love George/Phoenix! Will it work out? DUN-dun-dun!
LunaKnight1997 chapter 9 . 2/5/2017
? if not all
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This is the best Harry potter fanfic I ever read!(_)You did a very good job on this.
guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Phoenix? Really does that sound like a malfoy name to you? No fuck this, goddamn little kids ruining HP
Ryoko Ishida chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
...WTF did I just read?
Ryoko Ishida chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Why does she not realize Draco MALFOY? You mentioned her last name and his in scenes where they're in the same place.
Ryoko Ishida chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This was certainly not what I had expected. I can't wait for Draco's reaction!
alexc123 chapter 54 . 3/26/2015
Wow that was long. And very enjoyable
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Learn the difference between "nodding their head" and "shaking their head" please. Its really annoying and confusing otherwise. Nodding means yes, shaking means no.
emmamaysie chapter 50 . 2/15/2015
So having read the majority of this in the last two days ago or so; I gotta say that I love it! But I have a question. Where did Justin Sewlyn go! One chapter she was racing to the common room with him and then it was Seamus instead lol.
madyshale chapter 54 . 1/25/2015
YES! THAT WAS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
madyshale chapter 50 . 1/25/2015
its 1am and i must finish this one tonight. the last day of my weekend on the computer. ill read the next story at school. but i MuST finish...