Reviews for Yards Of It
LUnaz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I loved this. It was so funny.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hahaha! Hilarious! Great job! :)
The Greek me chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Lol...At first I thought that Abby was using wax strips to help him get rid of all that manly chest hear...Lol...This was hilarious...Thank you...
cajunghost chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
LMAO
Superbeau chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Thanks for recommending this one, really liked it. Could just picture Abby walking out in full waterproof regalia acting as if nothing happened ;)
megamom2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amusing! I could picture the faces of the eavesdroppers!
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hilarious
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was the first of your stories that I read, but I didn't comment at the time. I think that of what I've read so far, this is the very best. I love these humorous little vignettes, and you've put just the right touches on it. Loved Abby's garb.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Very cute. I like that everybody fell for it and Abby seems to have remained unaware of what Tony was up to. Very clever.
Sequitur chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I've bookmarked the others you recommended I start with, and intend to get to them very soon, but I couldn't resist reading this first-and of course it was hilarious. Poor Tony! And I loved Tim getting steadily angrier as he made up the visuals to go along with the conversation; I also really liked that Tony was doing at least some of the misunderstanding talk on purpose-I always like those "someone overhears a conversation that's much more innocuous than it sounds" stories, but I thought having Tony (being Tony) exaggerate it intentionally was a particularly nice touch. Great!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I didn't start to laugh until I got here: "Tim became aware that Gibbs had materialised beside him, his towel over his shoulder, his mouth open with shock." From there on, I was ROTFLMHO! Too funny!
inchwormsrule chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Absolutely loved this very, very funny story. You had me ROFL more than once and I could honestly visualise the whole thing. (That in itself was worth the read!)

It will be a "go to" story for me when I need a good laugh!

Thanks, Scouse!
onlywaytobegone chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lol. That was very funny. :)
maleshka chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
just read this and it made me laugh a lot. well written!
likecigar chapter 1 . 4/12/2010