Reviews for Secret Sinners
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You are a creative genius. I absolutly love this story with all of my heart! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
WOAHNAO. Seriously killer concept. You totally had me, I had absolutely no clue what was coming. Great build up, great reaction, fitting idea. I could see something like this happening in canon. Not to these two, but accidently incest seems right up the Death Note alley. Great job, I really liked it.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
wow...such a different story
eloquent corpse chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was amazing. I've never read a plot where the scenario is that the boys are related. You executed it well. Good job!
Lucidique chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love this story, but you already knew that. Mello... I couldn't even begin to imagine how he felt when he read that file. And yes, I would like a sequel with Matt. Though this stands on its own just fine. I just ove your writing and want you to write MORE. D
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Yesh! Sequel! :)

I still find this incredibly gross, and still amazing beyond belief.
katen1993 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
yes, you should write a sequel... :D

you and your marvelous works never cease to entertain me in my most boring days on earth. XD
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Sequel? Pfft, um...YES! Poor Matt and Mello though... brothers. Ouch. And poor Matty, not knowing and all. Stupid orphange - they shoulda told them. *goes on angry tangent at the injustice of it all* XD Loved it, and I would love to see more.
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved this story. It was incredibly well-written and descriptive, and the plotline was totally diffrent than anything I've ever read, which makes it all the more amazing. It's pretty difficult for writers today to come up with any original ideas, but you've done an incredible job. Keep up the good work!

-EternityEchoes
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow.

That was so good! I was so shocked when I read that D:

DEFIANTLY write a sequal! I want to see Matt's reaction! I would like to see how he would react to finding out that they're brothers! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Again, very, very good job!