Reviews for Vengeance Will Be Mine
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I loved this fanfic. I wish there was more Mushu fanfics out there because I love Mushu and his character.I love how Mushu lost some of his humour and became quite dark because sometimes to much humour can get annoying and not seem serious but you used so much emotion which made me feel sorry for Mushu so well done and I hope you write more fanfics like this in the near future hopefully another Mushu fanfic with darker tones.
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
ROFL
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I guess the Fa and Zheng families are enemies now
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Nice rule pointing out Mushu!
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Nicely done! And very intense!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
I hope Mushu gets to keep his job. And that the Tiger gets demoted
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Grandmother Fa is awesome
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
I'm surprised they didn't all stare at a horse walking by itself
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Brilliantly done!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Very good start
MayContainHyjinks chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal,

This shall be fun! My first mulan story.

Poor mulan. Poor mushu.

Yea. Disney has a bit of a sugar coating when it comes to "there's nothing wrong with the world" style. Such as the logic hole you just used.

Lizard with fewer brains then a chicken hahahahahaha

Hehehe sneaky grandmother is sneaky haha

The motives are simple. But that makes the story all the more enjoyable.

I thought you balanced the "love" and "flashbacks" just fine. Now I kinda want to read through the reviews to see the debate haha

Snarky Mushu is Snarky hehehehe

Hahaha poor Shang, get used to being a Hidey Hole brother. Haha

That grandmother is awesome!

Haha. That was a fun ending! Your fight scene writing improved!

Thanks for the fun story!
-Hyjinks
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Awwww...poor Mushu. Every time I read the part where he cries, I fantasize licking the tears rolling down his snout with my tongue and giving him a hug.

I remember being a big fan of Mushu as a kid so the thought of him crying like that makes me wanna lick every last tear from his snout til he stops crying.
TreesoftheWild chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Very sweet and allowing hints of realism into plot and story. Not everyone would be happy with Mulan's status or the way of life it represents.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
This story is fantastic! I love the premise, and you write the characters so well :) I also like Cri-Kee's new potential job–he deserves it! Grandma is also fantastic, because she can be both funny and serious. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Levy chapter 1 . 12/9/2013