Reviews for Vengeance Will Be Mine
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Awwww...poor Mushu. Every time I read the part where he cries, I fantasize licking the tears rolling down his snout with my tongue and giving him a hug.

I remember being a big fan of Mushu as a kid so the thought of him crying like that makes me wanna lick every last tear from his snout til he stops crying.
TreesoftheWild chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Very sweet and allowing hints of realism into plot and story. Not everyone would be happy with Mulan's status or the way of life it represents.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
This story is fantastic! I love the premise, and you write the characters so well :) I also like Cri-Kee's new potential job–he deserves it! Grandma is also fantastic, because she can be both funny and serious. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Levy chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Thought I'd let you know that I started rereading this Masterpiece *heart*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
mulan's grandma reminds me so much of my grandma since my grandma is spunky
BOOMSHAKALAKA chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
WEI YOU ARE PART OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND A TRAITOR.
Okay. Yeah. Sorry I couldn't resist...
Moriko no Hikari chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Actually, there's an answer to what happened with the Stone Dragon. If you look closely during the scene where Mulan runs to him(I believe during a storm scene?), his eyes glow for a moment. The implication is that he's given his strength over to her.
May Eve chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
xD I love this. Though, after that bit about the Great Dragon early on, I kept waiting for Mushu to suddenly transform and actually be the Great Dragon in disguise.
Shadowolf chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
I liek how Crik-Kee ended up as an immortal gong ringer. And he does have the luck for it. That shrine would be crowded now, wouldn't it.
Minirowan chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
You're very good with short stories; this was admittedly one of the best, if not the best, Mulan fanfic I've ever read. I don't know why but there's a serious lack of quality Mulan fics on this site, maybe I haven't searched hard enough. In any case I would suggest a sequel considering Wei is still up and about. That psycho kitty bears no good news for Mushu and the others. Plus I would really like to see Mulan and Shang start a family, I have a feeling you'd portray their family in a unique way rather than the standard perfect family most fics do. Still, if you write a sequel I hope it won't be about Wei getting his revenge on Mulan's kid. It sounds like such a typical plot and I honestly don't want to hear about her son/daughter. I don't have anything against your capacity of making OCs but I want to hear about the present characters rather than other fictional ones I know nothing about.

Anyway, I do love this story. Mushu was particularly OC but he was in vengeance mode so that can be excused. I love how Shang reacted Cri-Kee's writing skills; makes me wonder how he took knowing Kahn can "talk" considering the directions he got from the horse. Heng was also a pretty good villain; he was typical but special in his own pigheaded way.

Again, great job!
DreamFeathers chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
heh, yeah, when i grow old, i wanna be just as cool grandma (or great aunt) as her...
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Hah! Thought as much. It WAS a guardian, or ex guardian playing a pupet master from shadows. Ohh, i just hope that mushu keeps what's left of his half of a brain cell with him and actually thinks through before jumping in...
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Ohh, nice curve ball there. I hope that the little red lizard has enough of brains to realise that he can't just extract revenge in the shoother itself by stomping him through a paper shredder. He needs to change a whole armys/troops minds.

VERY nice philosophical and psychological cut through asian culture history, by the way.
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*nods* i can recognize your writing style anywhere :D Firm, throughly thought, addictive and spellbinding.

hmm, while i was reading, it also made me ponder at least few angles. what will the ancestors do, would they send one or two guardians for mushu's assistance on his revenge voyager? will mushu go and face the ancestors at all (since granny informed them anyway) or will he just sneak out? theorethically, since the shot was (likely) an assassination or act of revenge, in case of blood revenge could the assassin's family's guardian had had something to do with it that mushu didn't notice the sneaker in the family's grounds?

and in another topic, i love how you captured the characters and the whole atmosphere of movie. i could practically see the art style and colors in my mind! Heh, especially in the end when Mushu gets his determination, i could practically hear the "silently like a moon" from the first movie.
Lit Lady chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
that was a very good fan fiction. I loved the stern talking to that Grandma gave to the ancestors, Mulan is my favorite Disney . I love how when there is something wrong she DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I also found her character great in that she doubts herself, she is not proud. And man, she has some great "ideas". Go Mulan. good job with your fanfiction.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »