Reviews for There are worse things to be afraid of
callietitan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
wow, I LOVED your style with this story. It's pretty powerful, I could feel everything Remus was feeling. Loved the beginning middle and end. Great job!
The Marauder Named Prongs chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was really interesting. I enjoyed it. Smutty, but not pointless smut. Very, very nice.
Silkie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I absolutely loved it
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Have no fear, that was bloody brilliant :3 I loved it and it didn't have any direct dialogue, which I'm used to, but the change was nice. There were a few typos I think but nothing major to detract from the story in itself. Great job on this one, mate!
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That is one of the best Siri/Rem fics i've read and believe me, I've read a lot of them _ Loved your writing style! That is SO how it would go when they found of he was a werewolf and when James found out they were goin out...loved it! Please write more
MML chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
cute as hell! That is wht I think.

Good job you.
PurpleDoubt chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Ehw ... I wanted to go to bed ... but when I finished reading this, I felt like I HAD to review it ... since this is something ... pretty special.

You wrote without 'speech' and well ... you wrote it pretty damn well.

I really liked it, even though some fo the sentences sounded quiet ... odd.

Maybe you should try, writing it with more intese words ...

But I liked it anyway. :3
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This story and it's sequal I LOVED. Although I accidently read the sequal first... Whoopsie :)
Evilvillain chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh my god, that is one of the most heartwarming, wonderful fanfictions I have ever read. It was just beautifully written. There is nothing else to say except, Keep Writing.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Worked very well. Very cute.
Mutru chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It worked well, so keep on writing stuff like this, I at the very least would love to read more!

The long sentences with hardly any commas describe the flow of thoughts very well and you've managed to really write the feeling down.

It was so good even Sirius on bottom didn't bother me much, which is a lot to say since normally I'm more than willing to punch anyone who even suggests such a blaschemy.

And don't worry 'bout Peter, nobody else likes him either and won't be sorry to never hear from him again..
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
this s aboslutley beautiful! i almost cried a bit.. thank you so much for the good feelings!
moony fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is great - one of the best fics that I have read recently. I like the use of present tense and the way you cover a lot of material briefly while making it meaningful. :)
Bell-L Burrell chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You're story was amazing! It was so cute and sweet. I absolutely loved it!
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw, this is adorable. I love it.