Reviews for Sin
LovelyFangirls chapter 10 . 1/17
I. loved. this. Dark enough to pick at my feels and angst-needy side, but still had some of those moments that made me giggle. Not gonna lie, this story was like, Despereaux, hot! then Despereaux, not! I loved him, hated him, felt attracted to him, hated him again, then had that tiny little moment like... Dang. I commend you for that. A freaking tornado of feelings mixed into a bowl of Shassie and Sh- Shes?- Shawspereaux? Do they have a ship name? o.0
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Omg ! This is the third time I have read this story, and I'm begging you *gets on knees* please, PLEASE, make a sequel ! Pleaseeeeee ! Kickass story !
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I just reread this, and I must say, I loved it ! Please, please, make a sequle ! I beg of you ! :D ! Please?
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Yay ! Loved this ! Is there a sequle out yet? Please tell me there is ! If not, make one right now !
Idris The Tardis chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
you should wwrite a sequel where Despereaux breaks out of prison and and the FBI have to get called in to find him and they discover the cover up.
deLoonii chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I was reading this on my smartphone during a long car ride and oh my gods, I love this story! I would have never thought that Shawn so helpless or that Despereaux could be so dark. I really love this, I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Wow... Shawn's Totally In Love With Pierre! XD

I Think He Should Either Take Himself Of The Despereaux Case & Tell Pierre He Loves Him, Or Stop The Meetings With Pierre. Those Are The Only Potions I Can See.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh Snap! Shawn's In Deep! (Well Technically Despereaux Was 'In' Deep... Lol I Made A Sex Joke! XP)
Authoress of Evil chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Well that was intriguing. Despereaux's a total creepy asshole, but it was intriguing. A good read. Very nauseating and disturbing, and... dang if it didn't suck for Shawn. But it had a... not tragic ending, so that's good, I guess.

I enjoyed it. To the extent that it can be enjoyed. I mean, it's kind of disturbing, in the way that this kind of story is. But it was a good read. I'm just not on my 'strong-stomach' game, and I think I may have had some bad frozen pizza earlier, so I'm not coming up with a good enough review... -sigh-

No matter, this was pretty good. :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Oh you son of a bitch. You just totally ruined Princess Bride for me. Now, instead of sweet, charming Westley saying to Buttercup "As you wish" for absolutely everything, I see devious, messed up, sicko Desperaeux saying "as you wish" to Shawn after he backed him into a corner... Bastard... I can't believe this! This is just wrong... so wrong...

(BTW: This is wicked good!)

I am so disgusted with this right now. I mean, how could you ruin such an iconic line? I feel... enraged. Irked! IRED! Yes, quite irate. Mmmhmm.

(LOVE IT!)
Icing Flower chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
I finished reading the whole thing in one go. Yes it was that great. I simply loved it. Imagine my delight to find a fanfic centered on my two favorite Psych characters and my favorite guest character - The inclusion of Despereaux made my day. _

Yes it was darkish, but it fit considering the nature of Despereaux's character. Great work on this fic. Congrats on finishing it. _
101spacemonkey chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
woot! so happy to see this :D
Gothicragdoll chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
I like this ending way better. It's almost a shame that this is "(This time it really is) THE END." This story is fantastic. The way you depict Despereaux is perfect, and the whole idea is marvelous. You're an awesome writer. Thanks for sharing!
GinnyMastrani chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Fantastic! I love the stories where the authors like kills Shawn and then they hand him Lassie and say "Hope you feel better!"
Gothicragdoll chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
There needs to be more Shawn/Despereaux stories, though I doubt they would be as good as this one. This is seriously the best story I've read in quite some time. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to seeing more work from you.