Reviews for Zevran's Victory
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love this story so much. Your writing style is evolved and have a sort of rhythm to it, or at least in this story. I completely adore the scene in the beginning, and the smut that follows is tasteful and still well written, unlike so many others that just repeat cock and pussy...

And then the ending is very light on the surface from Zev's comment. You can tell that he means more than "oh, great sex, thanks." The fact that Lana smiled weakly at him in the end makes the scene for me. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Love your story
DragonAgesGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
absolutely amazing :) yay zevvy
Countess of Monleigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This story is awesome. This is the kind of story I love to see about Mr. Antivan Assassin Lover Extraordinaire. -Grins happily- This is awesome. Really and truly. I want to see more of this pairing. Lana is a great Dalish Elf Warden.

Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Fate80 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
sexy story very well writen
Pandia'sSun chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I loved you're Story ) I love Zevran also :)
Doxx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i will always approve of zevran love, especially when it is so well written and damned steamy!
JuuNeko chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You have my undying love for this. I mean it, you wrote it so very well, so passionate, so in-character... *fans self* Thank you!

I would love to read more from you, and you are absolutely right, Zevran needs more love. And I wouldn't mind it coming from you, either. :D
lilBlondi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Nicely done! Love your writing style and pacing (haha pacing that's a sexy pun :P ) good name choice too. Nicely done smutty Zevran!
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was delicious :).
Lerolain chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm glad she didn't kill him as well!

Is it inappropriate to applaud?
dacryphilia chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was hot as hell. Loved it!
Shanda27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010