Reviews for The Old Dogs In The Pound
Reku93 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
There were a feel grammatical errors nothing horrendous though and a repeat in verbage on one line. Other than that it wasn't too bad. If you would like to know the location of these...

Others don't understand, their (correct to they're)

and

She feels the laughter before she feels it (I don't know if you meant it to be something else however...there it is lol)

It was all in all a very sweet and sincere one shot.

At your service,

DK
Conrii chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
OH...
XxCruelButterflyxX chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love the kibasaku pairing, we need more of those around(writing three as we speak) your story was about pure golden magic, any hopes for a sequel to this story?
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I really like this. It's not like most one shots, there is something different about it. I love the emotion that you put into it.
riversan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very sweet (kiba/saku luv! 3 3 3)
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
hey, i think it's pretty good for your first one shot. And don't worry about apologizing for making Ino the bad guy. Every character is a bad guy at one point or another one this site. Good luck with the epic idea.
LoveOfYourLife chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hmm, I really liked this storyy:) Hehe, you should do another, I love KibaSaku, but I also love NejiSaku.. Maybe you could try one for me? Hehe, well keep up the great work:)

-Melanie
Rikku4president chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Very well-written, if I didn't know better I'd say you were doing an english A-level...

One thing to remember, a friend is always a friend. If they say they're your friend, they are. Even if they think and act differently, they don't lie. If they say they're your friend, they'll always be there. Whether it's walking around at 1AM, or helping you with your homework when their mum could use their help a lot more. They'll be there, never thinking you're a dirty mutt.

And if you want me to proof-read, just ask :-)
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i love this couple! you did a great job too! i like the way he was truly broken and little by little sakura worked herself into his heart.

i think the best part of the 'hurt' was to whole virginity, b/c yes that's special and those words would have made me crumble.

but little details like shino and hinata fixing his shoulder made the story, authentic.

and i hate to be the stereotypical sakura fan girl and say that i dislike ino, but i do. so she can always be the villan. lol

terri
MiniSaki265 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
one word : awesome ; )
hunny-rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hey ne-chan!

Love the fic! Be careful not to loose sakura's character, she was starting to sound like Hinata! :P

But it was defo cool!