Reviews for Bittersweet Truths
dragon fier 20 chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Hey r u gonna update this one? This is a wonderful story and i . i really wanna read more so can u update soon? Plz?
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Very much enjoying it!
Wulfton chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
OMIGOD, how has this not been updated?! D: Good story though, really like it!
Dakota51 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
AmoraPyra chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I really like this story. Your doing a great job. Keep up the great work.
AnimePunk314 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Welly well ,well look at this amazing jem I have stumbled upon. WHY HASNT IT BEEN UPDATED IN SO LONG! * Ties u to chair in front of computer* Update!
posideon49 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
R u still swamped with work that you cant update
PhyscoBtch chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
OMFG this story is amazing i love it sooooooooooooo much... Could you maybe possibly hopefully update soon? If you did that would be freakin amazing :D please and thank you :D
Ruon jian chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Can't wait for next chapter
Eta Carinae1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Time to update. It's been over a week.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
This story has a lot of humor and yet it is really sweet too! i cant wait for an update!
Malpercio chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
great story, i like it
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Very interesting story, I must say... :3

However, I do not understand what an Eliten is... a magical person/being? Also, didn't you say in an earlier chapter that Selena was dead, or does Eragon only believe she's dead? Needless to say, the characters are OOC (some more than others), but it's an AU fic, so I guess that's to be expected. The whole Brom/Morzan personality swap threw me off the most...

I'm not saying this to be mean, please don't think that! I enjoyed the story immensely (I wouldn't have left a review if I didn't think that the story was worth it!) I just wanted to let you know what was going around in my head when I read this! Good work, I look forward to seeing more of this story!

~BB
Little Miss Distruction chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I LOVE this! Please please please write more! :)
the croc chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Cute! I hope you continue soon!