Reviews for Temptation
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Oh holy shit, well this just got interesting. Well damn what to do now? And will Bella be turned and spend the rest of the time with Alice? Please continue this, it's truly amazing.
J.A.C chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
This story is so good, Please add more to the story.
no.2 pencil chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you come back and update soon I wanna know what's next!
wlfgang213 chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
I really hope you continue this story. It's a great one, and I want to see what comes next.
chambook0 chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
oh...no...

love the story, can't wait for more.
the-poetry-of-ink chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I think Alice should realize that she could only love Bella because if I was Bella I'd be mad that I only had her and she had me and Jasper...
h chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
awsome. Amazing ending, my heart just stopped when i read that jessica came in.
jjnovak chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Oh my goodness, I love this story so far! I'm curious if Bella will start feeling jealous towards Jasper and his relationship with Alice once she isn't preoccupied with figuring out how to end her relationship with Edward.
MissElizabethDove chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
nonono bad place to stop! please update!

this is very well written and compelling. Please continue!
KracivaVnutri chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Fucking hugely epic story you got going on here! :D I'm really loving this.
cookie monster2000 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
haha BUSTED by gossip queen!
Black Nose Casey chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
wow this is good
HeartsTwilght chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Wonderful update! I don’t feel sorry for Bella at all. She knows she’s not into Edward anymore but yet she’s acting like everything is normal between them. She needs to breakup with him already. Though Alice might be in love with her, I’m not keen on a three way and from what you’ve written Alice has no intentions of leaving Jasper for Bella. Bella’s in a hard place but she knows she’s into Alice. Great conflict and I can’t wait to see how you resolve all this.
Nero11 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Love the story, I have a question though, Does Alice still love Jasper as a mate or like as a best friend or brother, type of deal? and will she be exclusive with jasper? or is she gonna be with bella and jasper? lol sorry bout the questions but i just wonder
veruca chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
hahah busted really sucks when that happens believe me i know (sighs) anyways keep going love it