Reviews for Temptation
AwesomeSauce0000 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
OMG holy crap, now I'm dying for the next chapter! How in the name of sanity can you leave us with a cliffhanger like that!
milagglad chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
(,) (,)
jh831 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
good story so far
hope you update soon even though its been years
Side Note: i noticed a lot of peoples computers/hard drives crashing and loosing all thier work: stories, chapters, notes. Please save your work on a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Oh holy shit, well this just got interesting. Well damn what to do now? And will Bella be turned and spend the rest of the time with Alice? Please continue this, it's truly amazing.
J.A.C chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
This story is so good, Please add more to the story.
no.2 pencil chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you come back and update soon I wanna know what's next!
wlfgang213 chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
I really hope you continue this story. It's a great one, and I want to see what comes next.
chambook0 chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
oh...no...

love the story, can't wait for more.
the-poetry-of-ink chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I think Alice should realize that she could only love Bella because if I was Bella I'd be mad that I only had her and she had me and Jasper...
h chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
awsome. Amazing ending, my heart just stopped when i read that jessica came in.
jjnovak chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Oh my goodness, I love this story so far! I'm curious if Bella will start feeling jealous towards Jasper and his relationship with Alice once she isn't preoccupied with figuring out how to end her relationship with Edward.
MissElizabethDove chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
nonono bad place to stop! please update!

this is very well written and compelling. Please continue!
KracivaVnutri chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Fucking hugely epic story you got going on here! :D I'm really loving this.
cookie monster2000 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
haha BUSTED by gossip queen!
confusedaf chapter 12 . 11/9/2010