Reviews for Paper Heart
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I didn't like Hibari at this fic. Haha, though I laughed really hard when I read something about braces and biting to death. Haha, I was like, "Oh my god, Hibari has braces!" Hahaha. Or did I misinterpret that? No matter. Long live, Muku-chan! Haha!
Super Swagg chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great story. Looking forward to your next 6927. Good luck with that.
Count Crackula chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh snappers! Amazering. I was there when you wrote it. yeah.
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Omg...that was so CUTE! And ROMANTIC! And SAD! AND FANTASTIC! MOU! *glomps Mikuzu-san* You did an EXCELLENT job writing this fic!

I loved it to the EXTREME! I'm so glad Tsuna decided to give our favorite pineapple a chance.

*sniffles happily* This shall now go straight to my favs! I look foward to seeing more of you in the fandom, so please, just keep up the great work!

Until we meet again,

TAKE CARE!

Your fellow obsessed fangirl,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _~

LONG LIVE THE PINEAPPLES AND TSUNA! HUZZAH! WOOT!

6927 FOR THE WIN! BANZAI! *throws confetti into the air*

YAY FOR VALENTINES!
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Don't go making fun of people with braces, they're painful...actually his bites would probably be much worse with the braces on even if they did look ridiculous. I was a little confused with some of the jumps in emotions, but overall it was very enjoyable...so why did Hiba-chan kiss Tsuna if he's already got Dino? So confused. At that point I was imagining Tsuna looking at the two of them fighting, and then just walking to class with a defeated sigh. Much love for the dame 3 Especially on valentine's from a certain pineapple. Happy Valentine's! Don't insult the people with braces; they might bite you for it.

~Tangerine