Reviews for Lines of Communication
Blue chapter 7 . 7/1
I love it. It should be cannon because Gibbs - Tonny relationship is not just like Father - Son. It is Father - Son relationship. Thank you for that story.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 3/23
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/22
Terrific start!
Sarai chapter 7 . 2/23
Janna18 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
And a family they are. Tony- Gibbs relation has never been better! Superb fic. Absolutely enjoyed it!
VG LittleBear chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Hi, this enhancement of the episode 'Flesh and Blood' is so good. I've just read it again and I love it still.
Thanks and cheers!
rockclimberFVE chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Soooo good!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Aww! I love this story! This should have been the cannon version! I love it, it's truly amazing! :D
Morrolan chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
sopmire chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Good Lord I love this story. Just so sweet, and well written, spot-on characters, and soo needs to be appended to canon happenings. Thanks!
HeartsDragon chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Love it, love it, love it!

Fantastic story~ :)
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
You used commas where you didn't need to ("Guess it runs..." "Guess it does.") in a few spots, but other than that, great!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I loved the last chapter in the car ride the banter with Gibbs and Tony. All to make Tony s dad see what a good relationship Tony has with Gibbs. Shows its better than he does with his dad. Then the comment about how fast Gibbs could get to the hotel all to make Tony s dad mad.

In the end Tony realized he didnt need his dad he already had Gibbs as a father and thats all he needs. And Gibbs has Tony as a son and they are both fine with that.