Reviews for Partners
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I know this wasn't supposed to be funny, but I couldn't help smiling at the FBI's insistence that "It. Wasn't. Supposed. To. Work. Like. That."
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
It isn't that bad. I like it. You really should make a sequel. (I'm about to go to you profile and see if you already did. lol)
-Hugs and Kisses from InuxKag
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
so they are learning that there are more colors than just black and white, the most important one being grey...
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Intersting point of view, but easy to believe. Most of the agents must really hate him. I guess I'm going to think of this story every time I see Ruiz in an episode :-)
4077th chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You are selling yourself short here. This work is horrible, quite the opposite. This piece is brilliant in its simplicity. I love the FBI's view on how the relationship is plain wrong. That Neal is corrupting their star and their jealousy at Peter always referring to Peter.
Ardialene chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I *LOVE* this! It wasn't something I'd ever thought about, but now I can't bet the thought out of my head. When I read the summary, I thought for sure it was going to be another "Peter doesn't want to admit he's friends with Neal" fic. This is so much better. It's a unique perspective, and I'm never going to be able to watch the show again without looking at the other agents and thinking "Man, those guys musy *HATE* Neal right now."

Once again, a spectacular piece of writing here.

~Ardialene~
Vampire-to-B chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
They're all just jealous.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awesome! i hope you are still gonna write what Mozzie thinks about their freindship.
Leirian chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh, I love the twist on the end. They hated him for it. :)
Diana chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow Marley. You know you should give oyurself a bit more credit sometimes cause in my opinion it wasn't that bad. I liked it. Also I am not just saying this cause I am your sister and I want to watch your White Collar DVD's on my laptop. Like it!
TatraMegami chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked this fic, because that's what is awesome about the show. They're corrupting one another. :D
randomchick51 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i see their point but all they care about is that he has a record. to them that means he can never be good. but neal is a good guy; they just look at the file not the man. but its not true for all of them. Jones and lauren like neal. and hughes kind of likes him.
Grey Marquise chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Actually, I thought this was a fantastic piece. Everyone thinks about how Neal's changing, but no one ever considers the flipside. Peter does change over the course of the season, became a little more willing to put a toe or two over the line. And that is Neal's influence. I'm glad someone noticed that.

I also think you correctly captured the dynamics of the Peter/Neal friendship. It's an odd relationship, and it probably shouldn't have happened, but it did, and it defies all logic.

Great job!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
my least favorite, but not because its bad, just because there is no mention of Neal or Peter. A sequel would be good, I 3 Mozzie. If you do it add Alex too. She's cool
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Ha! This is amazing! I was watching this week's episode last night and this little story fits so completely within their actions in the episode, because Peter WILLINGLY bends the rules in places! Ha! Lovely.

Sorry. Had to profuse all over you for a minute. :)

Tears