Reviews for Fight
new kat chapter 2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Aleewood looked inside of her new room and started to like it.

so what do you think of it? Aleewood? Jake asked.

it's alwsome I'll just love living here Aleewood said as she sat down on her bed.

she seems to really like it Chance said so he and Jake left the room.

after they had left Aleewood got off the bed and took her duffel bag.

Aleewood took out her cloths and put them in the dresser. then she put her toys into a toybox that was in front of her bed.

when Aleewood was done unpacking she went downstairs and saw Jake fixing lunch and Chance sitting at the table.

so Aleewood sat down in a chair beside of Chance.

are you hungry Aleewood? Chance asked. Aleewood looked up at him.

oh yes I am Aleewood said then Jake brought the food to the table.

how about some hamburgers with cheese and ketchup? he asked.

Chance and Aleewood nodded so they started eating.

after lunch Chance and Jake were in the garage finsishing the car that they were working on earlyer. Aleewood was sitting on the couch watching TV.

just then a alarm went off. Aleewood saw them run threw a door.

where are you two going? Aleewood asked.

Aleewood, just stay here we'll be right back Chance said then they were gone.

Aleewood just stayed on the couch she wondered why they ran out of that door so fast so she wanted to know why so Aleewood carefully walked threw the door.
new kat chap 1 razorslove chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Chanc and Jake were wathing TV till a car pulled up so the two of them walked outside. Callie Brigs and a young she-kat got out of Callie's car. hi Callie what's up? Chance asked. boys I would like you to meet Aleewood Tintail, Aleewood these are Chance Furlong and Jake Clawson they run the salvage yard Callie said. Aleewood smiled nice to meet you Aleewood said were happy to meet you to Aleewood, Jake said. I have some news about Aleewood, Callie said. Chance and Jake looked at Callie. before I brought Aleewood here she told me that her parents died not to long ago Callie said. Chance and Jake felt sorry for the news Aleewood walked up to them. so can I stay with you two? Aleewood asked. sure you can your part of our family now Jake said as he took Aleewood inside the garage.

Chance turned around to Callie. ok maybe we'll see later then Chance said maybe you'll will Callie said so she left. and Chance walked into the garage. he sw Jake and Aleewood sitting at the table eating. Chance looked a Jake. is she ok buddy? Chance asked of course she is now hopw about we take her up to her room Jake said so Aleewood started to fallow Chance and Jake up the stairs. were are you taking me? Aleewood asked just wait and see Jake told her then Chance opened the door and Aleewood saw a bedroom.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! Poor Cody and Aliee though, things just keep getting worse and worse for them. Things don't look much better for Chance, Jake, and Murdock either. Keep up the great story girl!
SPark681 chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
Not a bad chapter like you said its a bit short, but ok just the same. Hate to see how the guys are gonna deal with cody and ailee now, guess I will have to wait and see. Keep up the great work.
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Ouch! Poor Aliee and Cody, that had to hurt alot, This has been a great story so far girl. Very gripping and lots of nice action.
SPark681 chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Nice chapters this story is coming along nicely. Its good to see that ailee and cody are starting to fight the drug they were given and hopefully will be able to escape and this time for good. Well keep up the great work.
SPark681 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Nice chapters as always seems the plot is thickening some. Wonder if cody and jake will ever find out they are actually brothers, that would be a major twist finding out each one is on the different side one being evil, not by his own will and one being good. Anyways keep up the great work and looking forward to the next chapter or two.
SPark681 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Nice story so far I wonder if war kat will find out that his brother is a swat kat and if aliee will be able to return to the good guys. Well guess I will find out and keep up the great work.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Awesome Story RL, you already know how much I like this from .