Reviews for The Bow of Toruk
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is very nice!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story! I know by this point, everything was probably let bygones be bygones, but it was touching that they actively set out to make amends against Jake. I like the concept of this story!
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It's sweet. I have to say I was feeling like Jake, and then again like Neytiri in the "backpack" scene. But the bow thingy blew me away. Great writer, you are! Likes it much, Yoda does!
Dracoess chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great Story, I hope that you continue the story.
Judilee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Jerathai, I love your understanding of Mo'at and her role as Tsahik. The inclusion of the old bow-maker artisan was a wonderful way to include all age members of the clan in your story. Now I want to hear the story he tells. As readers, we are in awe of your stories and try not to be too demanding for another, but how can we not be , when you provide us with so much pleasure. Irayo.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Another very good short story. Seems all your stories are destine to become favorites. Keep up the good work. Please continue writing.
Mudgrubber chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was very well written. It really put the events into perspective. I have to say that Mo'at should not owe any debt as she did free them from being tied up, begging for his help. I really enjoyed this story and I believe you should keep writing.
Gengarz chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
You just keep amazing me, this is the fith story i red from you and damn is it good. ESPECIALLY the bag scene, GOD DAMN I LOVED THAT. I actually laughed myself reading that part. GOOD JOB! And dont forget to keep it up
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was so nice, and very touching. (stiffling sniffles) But, not meaning to offend or anything, the summary made it look like some funny humor, but in fact it's lovely and fantastic.

And I really like your writing style. It really brings you into the story. :)

Signed,

CARohanne
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow. Just wow. First I felt guilty, like I had to make up to Jake, and then I felt the amazement of the couple when they returned, as well as the joy and wonderment of the new bow. You are amazing, putting the reader in the story like that. Bravo, good show, bravo!
TheOtherBella100 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
more plz i like where this is going
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, very nice. Mo'at in particular was well-written, and I enjoyed their embarrassment over the child-carrier.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i really like this story its the clans and Mo'ats perspective of jake as toruk makto...which i have been looking for but no one else has seemed to have written, oh well...i like it you should continue or write more stories like this one
Sir NickolasJhonstonMarcus III chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
well done. I hope to see more great works from you soon.