Reviews for Addiction
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 10/21
You don't "go lesbian" or "go gay". That's not how it works. That's like saying you're going to MAKE yourself romantically attracted to zebras or something. I get that my analogy is to a different species, but it gets the concept across.

And maybe that's just how your interpretation of Bulma thinks. In which case this comment doesn't have as much of a point. It's just that ideas and thinking like that REALLY bother me so I feel compelled to say something.

in other news, thank you for all your hard work with your story! There are, understandably, some errors in grammar and spelling, but trust me when I say that you've done much better than many stories I've read from people whose first language IS English
That was beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Amazing. Follows the time line, without any major deviations. But also gives us some insight on how most of us"think" about what actually went on between the 2 of them. It was a beautiful story.
Cessasmm505 chapter 50 . 1/6/2017
I rarely cry, but this one did it. Bravo! Bravo. Bravo! It was so beautiful ended. Thank you for this.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 50 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for this beautiful fix! I can't believe you managed to cover their whole lives together in one story.
arag7 chapter 50 . 9/29/2016
De lo mas bello que he leído!:) gracias!
Ignis Draconem chapter 50 . 6/6/2016
vegeta has always been my favorite character, not just in dragon ball, but in all the stories i like. you gave him and bulma the perfect story, im not going to lie to you, im crying right now, the ending was perfect, thank you
Ana chapter 50 . 2/22/2016
One of The best Storys about Bulma and Vegeta. ️️️️
Anna chapter 50 . 1/5/2016
I cried in the end. Thank you
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 50 . 6/7/2015
This is one of the BEST Bulma & Vegeta story EVER!
Murmeli02 chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
You made one huge mistake. They both are now out of character.
Murmeli02 chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I wanted to see Bulma's cooking school and frustrated Vegeta burning himself with oven and blasting rice around ;-;
cp chapter 50 . 4/29/2015
Wow just finished reading your story. I loved it! Near the end of the story was so sad, but the last chapter was perfect as they ended up together.
Chuuuups chapter 50 . 4/8/2015
I don't think I've ever cried this much for a fanfiction before. uuuh
Ivysaur16 chapter 50 . 12/27/2014
I just want to say that I read this story a couple of years ago. I absolutely loved it. Forgot the name and author, and spent months looking for it.
I re-read it and it's still a great story. You deserve more reviews and favorites for this.