Reviews for Addiction
Murmeli02 chapter 6 . 5/23
You made one huge mistake. They both are now out of character.
Murmeli02 chapter 3 . 5/23
I wanted to see Bulma's cooking school and frustrated Vegeta burning himself with oven and blasting rice around ;-;
cp chapter 50 . 4/29
Wow just finished reading your story. I loved it! Near the end of the story was so sad, but the last chapter was perfect as they ended up together.
Chuuuups chapter 50 . 4/8
I don't think I've ever cried this much for a fanfiction before. uuuh
Ivysaur16 chapter 50 . 12/27/2014
I just want to say that I read this story a couple of years ago. I absolutely loved it. Forgot the name and author, and spent months looking for it.
I re-read it and it's still a great story. You deserve more reviews and favorites for this.
Priscila chapter 50 . 12/19/2014
oooooooooown, loved the ending *-* so cute, even if it is vegeta
sunkistlove27 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
It's been 4ish years since this story was written. Vut4i just read it now. Everyonce in a while I have these times when I read fanfiction almost non stop. Then I get busy. And carry on with life but I will always have times where I go back to reading fanfiction. And I must say, this story was fantastic. It spoke to me on an emotional level. I Bawled my eyes out at the end. It was truly a wonderful story. And I am happy it was written.
zelma.bokor chapter 50 . 8/5/2014
I really enjoyed your version of what happened with my favorite couple from DBZ. To tell you the truth I cried my eyes out for the last two chapters. To find your soul mate and then to lose her so quickly is just sad. But the fact that King Yemma recognized that Vegeta deserves it more then Goku is a great thing. Vegeta is my favorite character from DBZ. He may be cold hearted and rough on the edges, he is the one character which changes dramatically in the series and thus, deserves to have a happy ending with the one he loves. Truly it was a great version of their story! Awesome work!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 50 . 7/5/2014
This was a real good story... well written by a frenchie i suppose.

I cant complain much... it broke my heart when Bulma died i old age... but his reward wS worth it.

Great fic,
Scarabeye3000
Marilu Moreno chapter 50 . 4/15/2014
Hermosa historia felicidades , es una de las mejores que he leĆ­do de esta pareja tan querida para mi : )
Marilu Moreno chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Muy bueno tu fic :-) felicidades aunque me da trabajo leer lo entiendo , no se muy bien ingles
xFlipJamsx chapter 50 . 3/16/2014
i love the story ! definitely one of my most favorite bulma x vegeta stories
Brukaoru chapter 50 . 3/3/2014
This story was well-written and I think you captured the characters very well. I loved the ending, so bittersweet. Lovely work!
Demonic Blades chapter 50 . 2/26/2014
XD Oh, my gosh, I'm crying. Wow, that was sad! And then happy! And then sad AND happy!
Demonic Blades chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
And you have no idea how good it felt to read it! Amazing work!