Reviews for Code Breaker
BlackMajesticNight chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME XD IM crying from laughter this is so goood!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
xD I love that last part with Al. That was so funny.
mehh chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Loveeeed it. Like forreal. It was epic. x3
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Adorable. Just Adorable...with a capital A.

"Pure Love cannot be conveyed through words and is, therefore, a silent exchange."

~MidnightTune36
Smoky Opium chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Heh... the whole coded message was funny; ed just has to make everything more difficult than it should be _. As for being as dumb as a rock on social cues, totally agree with you on that point. Loved the end part, Als just sooo calm about it all.
Hikari102490 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
okay quick question...where did you come up with the age of 34 for mustang? do you know how old he is? because i've been trying to figure it out and i just can't...

and when i got to the end i came across erwin schrodinger and i was like "schrodinger? I've heard that name somewhere...oh yeah! big bang theory"...he's the guy who put a cat in a box with a poison thing that would open at some random moment and kill the cat, but the only way to know when that happened was to open the box...right? was that what you were getting at?

anyway, great story, very funny...you were right about ed being clueless when it came to people he really is. _ he's also an attention whore...lol...just sayin...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Soooooo cute. LOVE this pairing!
FMAluVer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
So very cute! I really enjoyed this story...it was very in character and I laughed several times. Kudos to you!
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
...Lolz, Alphonse at the end. Hes pretty casual about it. haha.
Sailor Jupiter156 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I LOVED IT_ it was awsome _
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
... WIN.
LovableSan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The ending is hilarious! :)

Al is so funny in this fic.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
1 word:HOT
black-klepon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh Alphonse, that one was really blunt and a big hit for your brother~ anyways, great story!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
loved it! that last bit was especially hillarious.