Reviews for Rapture's Remorse
Jay chapter 19 . 3/21
I like how you ended this & I agree that life usually does have a very simple flow compared to the amazing lives they seem to lead in most stories. The only thing I'd really suggest is to be careful with proof reading. Throughout the story you would switch gender, like saying she when you meant he, etc. I'm going to check out more by you.
Jay chapter 17 . 3/21
Inu is a coward. Good chapter.
Jay chapter 16 . 3/20
Glad he's found something to fight for. Surprised about Miroku & Sango.
Jay chapter 15 . 3/20
Very sneaky. I thought it was going to be Sesshomaru. Glad they're getting their relationship back after 2 years, but is she going to be cheating on Kouga with Inu? She's going to have a really bad track record after that. I probably would have punched the dad too.
Jay chapter 14 . 3/20
It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years. Hope they get back together. What happened to Sango & Miroku?
Jay chapter 13 . 3/20
So I don't care that she didn't lose it to Inuyasha, but she seems to have lost her way. She was this good religious girl with morals & now she's cheating on her fiance with a guy she knows just likes to bed virgins.
Jay chapter 11 . 3/20
So I was right, but I feel like she isn't actually at fault. Like Kikyo was in an accident or something & made prior arrangements for Kagome to get her heart should anything happen. I could see Kagome blaming herself for living when Kikyo died.
Jay chapter 10 . 3/19
I was wondering when it was going to be brought up that she kept losing out to Kikyo. My only thing now is, did Kagome kill Kikyo? It would go along with the reason she is so determined to help Yasha & why she used her same words about keeping promises. Then again I've also wondered if that's Kikyo's cross.
Jay chapter 8 . 3/19
I like how this whole chapter focused on his rehabilitation. The bathroom scene was awesome. I'm surprised Kagome is walking home alone at night.
Jay chapter 7 . 3/19
So I thought earlier in the chapter you messed up when you said a different hospital name with Kikyo. Then realized it was a flashback. I'm enjoying the story.
Jay chapter 5 . 3/19
Okay, I considered the possibility of Kikyo, but with Kagome's determination, she seemed more plausible. Now are the memories of Kikyo as well? I don't see a little girl asking her brother to marry her. Naraku is screwed up. Can't believe Inu fleetingly thought it was actually genius.
Jay chapter 3 . 3/18
I don't think I've ever read a story like this. It's odd, but I can't help but continue reading. Nice job so far.
lemerly chapter 3 . 2/11
Awww Yay inuyashas letting kagome comments around if she wants he's not off the drugs but it's a start. This is actually a pretty awesome story it's really dark even though I'm onlu like four chapters in I like it. Poor inuyasha though I wonder why he went to drugs and prostitution instead of just getting a normal job guess ill just have to keep reading haha

The only thing that kinda bug me is the whole religion bashing.
I know it mightn't really be bashing but that whole stereotype about Catholics always wanting to convert people and waiting till there married for sex or preaching about him every chance we get just gives people the wrong idea altogether i mean some people do that but it's only a hand full and they make the rest of us look bad. It's not just about Christians though I don't like reading stories that got religion in them anyway since usually people just bash but I like the way you don't :p

Haha I'm so happy this is finished before I started reading cuz that means I don't gotta wait for updates! The best of everything. There aren't many stories out there like this that are dark and twisted I love it!

Haha anyway I'm gonna just shut it now cuz it's like 8 in the morning here and I'm still dead haha can't wait to read more! Next time I'll leave a longer review :p
Wenchster chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I liked this…. even though I was left a little *unfulfilled* shall I say? I know InuYasha doesn't see Kagome as Kikyou but they never discussed it when they became friends again, and I especially thought it should have been brought up when Inu used it against Kagome's marriage to Kouga. It was a big reason towards them parting in the first place so I was expecting more closure. Kagome didn't have much of a backbone to me, InuYasha always seems to get more females that love him and forgive him constantly while Kagome is always trying to get noticed by others only to let them go all for Inu. However despite me not liking some bits and making me feel bummed I still thought this was an excellent written story! I wish you still wrote more.
iraswife1120 chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Just read the whole thing.
I. Love. It.