Reviews for Sticky Fingers
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was a great read! I loved the Highander Tv series and I always felt that Richie would do well from a good old fashioned spanking! Great job, I really enjoyed it!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awesome story! Would love to see Richie sneaking a glass of champagne and getting grounded and him of course breaking his grounding and getting spanked LOL love your writing skills allot!
fozrulz chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hi

I love your Highlander stories. They are really enjoyable. I like Duncan as a father figure. Keep it going.
sinalina chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I liked this story. Please more!
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is one of my favorite stories! Loved it!
jazo173 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
never actually read or seen what ever this story is off! but it was awsome! so cuite the father son moments!
lnlune chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I liked it. Thanks for sharing.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
that was good.
lizriley chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nice! Love that Richie felt guilty about the whole thing and confessed.
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Cute! This is the first time in awhile that I've been able to get onto your page without the internet shutting itself down. I'll have to go find that series one day...
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Love the Highlander. Can't blame Richie though I'd have thought of something also for the old bat (Maybe he should have accidentaly spilled something on her gown a little red wine maybe.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great fic, now where's "Clan and Country"? It's been a year.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved the accent coming out. And I love the impact Mac has had on Richie to make him want to be honest. Good story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow it was a good one thanks i love all of your stories thanks