Reviews for Reunions & Revelations
Atta2 chapter 10 . 3/22
Hy! i'm reading your fanfic for the first time and i actually love it!
Love the reference with maybe it's in the water, it's one of my favorite movie! :)
Resi chapter 1 . 1/19
You may not know it, but in the world of fanfiction is a little revolution going on. Readers go back to their old roots... I start reading Cath/Sara fanfic again, and with me lot of other who do the same in this fandom or another...

I always enjoyed your stories, this one here and 'Sara's baby' and in the light of the new developments maybe you should update your stories. Please? ;)

p.s

Did you know that my knowledge of the English language improved, because of fan fiction. That means because of the devoted writers of fan fiction, writers like you..
So thank you! :D
AJ chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
This is such a great story! I really hope you continue it. C'mon, where's that lovely muse of yours? ;)
Tanith Tumultuous chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Another excellent chapter, another excellent story.
CookieMumster chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
please update
MadameCissy chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
I've just read this whole piece in one go and now I want more! Please, update soon!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Loved the tension between Julie and catherine! I really want to know how catherine convinces sara that she has had enough "time" and to chance a relationship, I imagine sara sitting at home brooding in a destructive manner at this stage! I can't wait for the next date!
m.isles chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I demand that you finish this. :-) soon!
unicornskeeper chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I'm SOOO glad you are still adding to this fic! I loved the way it was going and seriously feared you had just dropped it! Thank you for alleviating my fears! I do have question about a part of the dialogue. This didn't make sense to me:

'I'm free until 6, where should we meet?'

Catherine quickly typed in her address and added, 'As soon as you can.'

Julie asked WHERE they should meet, and Catherine referred to a frame of time. No offense, as your work is awesome. I just wanted to see if you knew about that, and if it was intentional.
Meharis1965 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
I'm in love with this chapter hahaha

Thank you for continuing the story!

love Meharis1965
Goldilush chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Whoa, what a great storyline! I can't wait till how this all plays out. Though she's in denial, Cath was really brave, telling all her friends about non-existent relationship with Sara... Hope you come back!
lucystar1 chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Just came across your story and am really enjoying it. Looking forward to the next update. I liked the way you have Catherine and Julie end things. Sometimes, it's nice to have the characters be able to put a closing to the past without alot of drama. A simple, "we were too young", "The timing was wrong", or "I cared, or we cared, but not enough" is sometimes a breath of fresh air. That, yes, past relationships can be resolves without a gut-wrenching scene.
Matkurja chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Hey! Welcome back! Hope you keep posting (including Sara's Baby). I really, really like your stile of writing! So THANK YOU and keep posting!
bethiem chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
i have to say that this is an amazing story, and I'm so sorry it took me this long to catch up! thanx so much for sharing, and i can't wait for your next chapter, beth.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Hard as it was for Catherine to go through that discussion with Julie - it was long over due and very needed to clean catherine mind and past. It also, made cath accept and understand what she felt for sara..