Reviews for Reunions & Revelations
AJ chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
This is such a great story! I really hope you continue it. C'mon, where's that lovely muse of yours? ;)
Tanith Tumultuous chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Another excellent chapter, another excellent story.
CookieMumster chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
please update
MadameCissy chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
I've just read this whole piece in one go and now I want more! Please, update soon!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Loved the tension between Julie and catherine! I really want to know how catherine convinces sara that she has had enough "time" and to chance a relationship, I imagine sara sitting at home brooding in a destructive manner at this stage! I can't wait for the next date!
m.isles chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I demand that you finish this. :-) soon!
unicornskeeper chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I'm SOOO glad you are still adding to this fic! I loved the way it was going and seriously feared you had just dropped it! Thank you for alleviating my fears! I do have question about a part of the dialogue. This didn't make sense to me:

'I'm free until 6, where should we meet?'

Catherine quickly typed in her address and added, 'As soon as you can.'

Julie asked WHERE they should meet, and Catherine referred to a frame of time. No offense, as your work is awesome. I just wanted to see if you knew about that, and if it was intentional.
Meharis1965 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
I'm in love with this chapter hahaha

Thank you for continuing the story!

love Meharis1965
Goldilush chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Whoa, what a great storyline! I can't wait till how this all plays out. Though she's in denial, Cath was really brave, telling all her friends about non-existent relationship with Sara... Hope you come back!
lucystar1 chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Just came across your story and am really enjoying it. Looking forward to the next update. I liked the way you have Catherine and Julie end things. Sometimes, it's nice to have the characters be able to put a closing to the past without alot of drama. A simple, "we were too young", "The timing was wrong", or "I cared, or we cared, but not enough" is sometimes a breath of fresh air. That, yes, past relationships can be resolves without a gut-wrenching scene.
Matkurja chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Hey! Welcome back! Hope you keep posting (including Sara's Baby). I really, really like your stile of writing! So THANK YOU and keep posting!
bethiem chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
i have to say that this is an amazing story, and I'm so sorry it took me this long to catch up! thanx so much for sharing, and i can't wait for your next chapter, beth.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Hard as it was for Catherine to go through that discussion with Julie - it was long over due and very needed to clean catherine mind and past. It also, made cath accept and understand what she felt for sara..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
Lindsey's reaction was just -LOL..

Sara has bared her soul to Catherine and now that Catherine has had her say- she needs time to think..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Great job, that was amazing..