Reviews for Learning to Love Again
Gingerella chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Ok done. Thank you for a good read and a sweet story.
Gingerella chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Sniff. x
Gingerella chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
I really liked this chapter as I live in Edinburgh. The Apex City Hotel is in the Grassmarket and within easy walking distance to Greyfriers Bobby, the castle. Princes Street Gardens and much more. From the castle you can see the whole of Edinburgh and across the Firth of Forth to Fife. Inverness is also a lovely city surrounded by trees and beautiful green countryside. I must admit I do love, love, love my homeland of Scotland.
Gingerella chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Erm? "Bella you are the most beautiful THING and could never be an OBJECT to me. A contradiction in terms I think, don't you?
Gingerella chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Why doesn't this sweet (well written) story have more reviews? I know I've been a bit remiss myself, but I wanted to get into it a bit before commenting. I know it has some tough themes but the underlying story is pure love. #lovinit.
debslmac chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
loved this story :)
MatingInspires chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
I am so glad she wasn't but I am surprised she isn't still angry with him for doing it
may96 chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
This is an amazing story.
I hope James got what was coming to him!
crazy62 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Wonderful story thank you for sharing!
k1942 chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
Thank you for a wonderful, happy ending to a story that began in such a sad, dark place! It was great to see the whole thing unfold and let us all participate in the happiness!
k1942 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
My word, what a wonderful birthday! Probably one of the best Bella has ever had. Her life is in such a good place now and it's so nice to read about it.
k1942 chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Hallelujah! There is justice after all, especially when you have friends that owe you favors ! Good for Charlie!
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Karma is a wonderful thing! James is going to receive payback for all the wicked things he's done, to Bella and Victoria, and who knows who else?
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
How great that Victoria came to Bella and she helped her out of the nightmare that no one helped Bella out of! This is so healing and strengthening for Bella! Best medicine in the world, to help someone with the same problem you had! Victoria may have never gotten out if not for wanting to save her unborn child! Did I mention wanting to do away , painfully, with James? Just sayin' !