Reviews for Learning to Love Again
MatingInspires chapter 21 . 1/31
Enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 1/31
I am so glad she wasn't but I am surprised she isn't still angry with him for doing it
may96 chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
This is an amazing story.
I hope James got what was coming to him!
crazy62 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Wonderful story thank you for sharing!
k1942 chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
Thank you for a wonderful, happy ending to a story that began in such a sad, dark place! It was great to see the whole thing unfold and let us all participate in the happiness!
k1942 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
My word, what a wonderful birthday! Probably one of the best Bella has ever had. Her life is in such a good place now and it's so nice to read about it.
k1942 chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Hallelujah! There is justice after all, especially when you have friends that owe you favors ! Good for Charlie!
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Karma is a wonderful thing! James is going to receive payback for all the wicked things he's done, to Bella and Victoria, and who knows who else?
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
How great that Victoria came to Bella and she helped her out of the nightmare that no one helped Bella out of! This is so healing and strengthening for Bella! Best medicine in the world, to help someone with the same problem you had! Victoria may have never gotten out if not for wanting to save her unborn child! Did I mention wanting to do away , painfully, with James? Just sayin' !
k1942 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
I vote we all get to give Edward a sponge bath! Oh Bella, you lucky, lucky woman!
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Lordy, nearly had heart failure when Charlie picked up that wallet and read Edward's name! I guess every cloud really does have a silver lining, since it took the accident to make Bella realize she loves Edward and actually says so!
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Okay, I want a trip to Scotland now, please! That was gorgeous, not only the description of the country, but the love between Bella and Edward!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
At long last, Bella has shed those tears Rose said would begin the process. It's going to take time, probably quite a lot of it, for this to be a healthy part of Bella's life. Why not, when it took years and years for the bad stuff to take root? Now it has to dug out and thrown away, so good stuff can take it's place! Good that she has lots of people to help!
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I hope to heaven this doesn't backfire on Edward, as I know he's only doing it out of love for Bella!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Bella has so many people who care for her and just want to help her be okay. If only she could let herself accept their help! Sadly, I know there are women who in real life have suffered as she has, and it nearly makes me sick to think of it! I hope there's a special place in Hell for men that do that to women!