Reviews for The Interpretation of Dreams
lunar silver chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
but bb stops her and tells her he loves her
annicaspoon chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Short, but good. It gives a little break from the suspense that had been built up in the previous chapter.

I like how you've portrayed the tension throughout the whole group without making any of them OOC. Not a lot of people can do that well, but you did.

Lastly, I've got to say that I'm really glad that you put Raven's thoughts of possibly going insane in there (I can totally understand how she feels). After the first episode of season two, I wondered if it would would even come up in any fanfics, but this is the first Iv'e read where it has been mentioned.

I'm glad you updated. Great job, can't wait for the next update 8D
Somewhere In Time chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
A rather rash decision, but probably quite rational to Raven. The rise in tension is temporarily stopped in the chapter, but it makes me more interested to see where this leads.
Moving Mountains chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I really like this story so far! It has an interesting plot, good characterisation and the lengthy chapters. Great work, please update again soon!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Glad to see you are back at it! I enjoyed it! Despite its shortness, it was very good and definitely moved the story in the right direction! I particularly liked how you played up the tension between Cyborg and Robin. They tend to grate on each other's nerves in the best of times, say nothing for when they are both thoroughly exhausted!

Great job with this chapter; I look forward to more soon!
OPG chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This is a great story its so easy to picture because you are so up with the next Chapter I want to see why all that happened
annicaspoon chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Awesome chapter. The concept of Raven's emotions running loose around the tower was interesting too. Though I do wonder, which one did Beast Boy first see?

I squealed like a total fangirl reading what Beast Boy was saying to Raven and I like how you portrayed the conflict between the characters as they tried to figure out what was going on.

Anyway great chapter. Can't wait for the next! 8)
Chico Magnifico chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
ANOTHER awesome chapter! Wow! I loved the suspense and detaqil in this one! I mean it was an interesting conceptyou had working here! It was like they were in Raven's mind, yet they weren't! lol! Anyways GREAT job! And I can't wait to see Raven's response to BB's "confession!" Well that is if she heard it! lol! :P

Anywasy, UPDATE soon! : D

Also would you mind reading my Teen Titans stories? It would mean A LOT if you read and reviewed them! Anyways, keep up the GREAT work! ; D
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
This was one seriously cool, yet trippy chapter. I liked it quite a bit, obviously, haha. From the beginning you build this suspense surrounding Raven. She appears through astral-projection at Beast Boy's bedside, which really causes one to wonder just what she is up to. Then you find out about the lack of gravity and the suspense only builds from there. Is something wrong with her? What is causing such an odd phenomonon, etc?

The internal strife between Beast Boy and Robin was an added bonus. Just as people know not to get in between Robin and his duties as leader, don't get between Beast Boy and Raven. I thought that was a nice touch, as you really stresed what is truly important to both characters and you made them stand up for what they cherish.

The Revanant Ravens were a cool touch. I liked how each one seemed to personify a different emotion, plus I liked how they kept repeating a certain word or added that extra element of creepy to the suspense, and it really helped bolster what you aura of mystery.

The final scene, where Raven is awoken by Beast Boy was really sweet. I liked how he reaffirmed his feelings for her and made sure she knew just how worried he was and how important she is to him. Plus, it sets things up nicely for what is to come, which I am greatly looking forward to. Excellant job with this latest update; you are doing amazingly well!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ooh, dramatic start! Can't wait to see more!
Solaris8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love it! I am really interested in seeing where this is going. Please post more, when you have time of course. Also, good job on catching all of the characters personalities, not everyone can pull off all the personalities, but you did really good.
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh this is really good! I found it when I was looking at Novus Ordo Seclorum's profile for something to read! I trust his taste in stories; and this one didn't disappoint!

I love this story so far!

My favorite part was probably the part where the police chief was talking about how they destroy public property; and the Beast boy said; "Hey we don't always do that!"

Always being the key word! :D I really enjoyed this; and I can't wait for the next installment to such a promising story! This is definitely one for the Favorites list!

Later Days!

origin of summoners chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
cool story.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great begining to a very interesting storyline. ;D

I wish to encourage you to keep up the good work upon such a great idea as it's off to a good start. ;)
bk00 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is really good! I found it intriguing and very well written! keep it up plz!