Reviews for Poké Rangers in Space
A very good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
A good chapter.
DarthCraftus chapter 52 . 8/25/2010
Another great story! I can't wait to see what you do with Gingaman/Lost Galaxy.
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 52 . 8/17/2010
At last it's over.

The final battle between Felix and Jou. A battle between the Mega Voyager and a giant Porygon.

Hmmm, somehow I'm not surprised at the old "let's not tell everyone that we are still alive after we killed the Big Baddie" idea.

At least Jou has a funeral so that he can be remembered.

I can't wait to read PR: Bandstand once it's out.
Blue Bongo chapter 52 . 8/17/2010
-Yay, I get a mention. Wooooo!

-Wait, is Magbomb dead?

-Damn, Jou is powerful.

-That's got to be annoying. Realising you've been living in a Porygon for four years.

-Silver Winger conveniently blew up.

-Like it that Danny is eating popcorn.

-Recover? That's just unfair.

-When did chainsaws become the weapon of choice for bad guys in Poké Rangers?

-Nah, they're probably not dead. Since Felix and Tara both appear in Forever Red...

-Didn't the morphers short circuit? That's presumably why Claese couldn't find any morphing energy.

-And they're all off. Great.

-Oh come on! Do we really have to wait two weeks for Bandstand... That's annoying.
Grass King chapter 52 . 8/16/2010
Ahh, the end of an era.

Bandstand, as with all your stories, is bound to be great, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read, since I'm off to uni.

Excellent way to end the story.

However, I note that the Psycho's never got out of their cards. Maybe my beauties will be back one day?

Loved the chapter, and story. I'm glad it was you who started the Poke Rangers series Blazin' Saddles!
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 52 . 8/16/2010
It was a great final battle and the ending made me cry, because the Space Rangers seemed to be dead but weren't, but Jou died.

Now the Space Rangers are going out on their Pokémon journey, and even Claese is with them.

This was indeed a great finalé, definitely the best finalé you have ever written. And I said it before, but I can't wait for Bandstand.
PikaGod chapter 51 . 8/15/2010
Absolutely loved this chapter. I liked that you brought back all the old rangers, even Max! The fight scenes were good, and its sad to hear that Jou's soul has been destroyed. Can't wait to read the last chapter!
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 51 . 8/15/2010
Definitely the most epic Poké Ranger arc you've ever written.

Every Ranger from your Hoenn saga up to this point have joined in the battle against every Hoenn villan from MMPR to Turbo.

And now, it's the final battle between two brothers. I definitely want to find out what happens next.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 51 . 8/15/2010
A really intense chapter with lots of fights, old villains and a lot of Megazords.

Oh, so that's Nejirous's true form. Let the final battle begin, next chapter.

I can't wait for Bandstand.
Blue Bongo chapter 51 . 8/15/2010
-NO WAY! I NEVER SAW THAT COMING. Oh, wait a second. You've completely ruined the surprise by revealing it beforehand. Anyway, nice to see them all again. For want of a better term.

-Actually, I thought Sneazette was Nyura at first reading. That would have been a surprise.

-Rara Von Rangers. All about their normal every day lives. Like the way that they have laptops on Rara Von.

-It's Drew... Like I said at some point, I would have liked to have seen Eddie maybe get the gold ranger powers back for this, but I can fully understand and accept why it was never likely to realistically happen. So...

-Pegasus, Deta and Phantom Ranger.

-Got to be annoying discovering that the super weapon that you came up with is about to enslave humanity.

-Wow, you weren't lying when you said the region was going to get wrecked.

-Like the way everyone gets tooled up to the max.

-Jenna vs Manacle. Round whatever.

-Of course, there's no way that Paladin is going to kill Danny again. Not this time.

-Derik has an interesting definition of fun. Shooting down fighters.

-Matt vs Mightarow. Round three.

-What? They split into two?

-They burned the mall down? The bounders.

-What happened there with Danny and Felix? Strange.

-Two Tara's. Not going to make a joke about the drinking contest from hell.

-Holy crap, that morphing scene is awesome.

-The first battle with Jack, Danny, Tara, Felix and Aliesan is a bit of a precursor to Forever Red.

-Is Zaptastic even a word?

-Dark Terror is here... Again.

-Figures that Mariah would be annoyed to see Rayquaza.

-So, that's Nejirous' real form. Interesting.

-That's the theme from Turbo when the Rescue Megazord was being formed. Interesting choice.

-Aww, I'm really looking forward to Bandstand.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 50 . 8/8/2010
Cyber C and Aquafina are gone, and so are the Lugia Megaship and probably the Voyager Zords.

But they did save Joanne after all.

The final chapter smells epic with the veteran villains coming back.
Blue Bongo chapter 50 . 8/8/2010
-When the hell did Mr. Stone get in charge of the region.

-I like Winona a heck of a lot more right now.

-Pearls of wisdom from Amii. The world has gone crazy.

-Wallace tries to take the blame.

-It doesn't look good.

-I thought they had their morphers taken.

-With no Max, Sean or Mika, using the Overtech powers made a lot more sense.

-Bananas are a Mime's best friend. Goood old Miborg.

-The infamous shrinking/growing mushrooms make a return. Lol.

-Bye bye Lugia MegaShip.

-That would have been awesome if they'd cranked out the Overtech Megazord to fight Cyber D. Even though it probably would have been beaten easily.

-Knew it. Not surprised at all.

-The veteran bad guys are coming...

-Awww, it's almost over.
Blue Bongo chapter 49 . 8/8/2010
-Doom. Simple yet effective.

-Heh, got to hand it to Duo. Even if Tara doesn't appreciate it.

-He's smoking a cigarette. Got to be a bad guy.

-That's gratitude for you.

-Flashbacks...

-Everyone's there to offer them encouragement.

-The bad guys already knew who they were. That makes no sense.

-Danny to the rescue.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 49 . 8/7/2010
- Aquafina come up with a diabolical plan.

- The people act like they live in Marvel universe when they blame the Rangers for everything bad that happened.

- Geki and Sid seems to somewhat support them as I can tell.

- Lots of flashbacks, but not too much.

- The veteran Rangers together with Claydol, Dr. Shinya, Magbomb and Barabas support them to keep on figthing.

- The death of the last Psycho Virus.

- Banning the Rangers from Hoenn, what a bunch of pricks the Elite Four and president is.

- Reference to the Poké Power Rangers.

- Danni, Jack, Derik and Matt taking them to where the SKy Pillar once was.