Reviews for Immunda Sub Ubi
awwwewew cutness
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 5/23
what the hell
MysticalNyla chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
interesting story. update soon please
meladi1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Awwwww come on, update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Did you mean to say "prolog?" Or did you mean "prologue?"

Sorry, I just can't tell if you're making an ironic joke.
Kahnartis chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Yay! You updated!

Uh oh! Cliffy!

I like the spin about his own squad still not listening to Toshiro. That's not something we get to read about very often.

Anyway! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next one!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Wow-my mouth dropped open when I saw that this story had been updated! I'm so glad you haven't abandoned it, I just hate to see good Toushiro-cdentric stories go uncompleted, so thanks for continuing this.

I need to go back and re-read this story and it's predecessor to refresh my memory, but I was surprised that Rukia hadn't heard before now that Ichigo's father was a former captain. Now it didn't surprise me that she wouldn't have heard that Isshin was a Shiba, as there could've been something like a social understanding among the shinigami not to talk about the fallen house of Shiba, or what had become of the Tenth Division's former captain. I'm sure it will bring back some complicated emotions for Rukia, knowing now that Isshin, and Ichigo,are now and have been members of the Shiba clan.

Poor Toushiro, to think that he's going to have to deal with his own unit suddenly not respecting him again. I would think it would be not only that their former captain is among them again, but also because rumors of Captain Hitsugaya's emotional breakdown after the spanking incident with Matsumoto have probably circulated throughout the whole division by now. It's also sad to see him afraid to let others see him relaxed and having fun, poor lil' guy!
forever122 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I realized what I bet you realized awhile ago too. If Isshin is a Shiba, that means Ganju is Ichigo's uncle! I 'm happy you're updating a variety of your two hundred something stories. Can't wait for the next! Still working on rewriting that one chapter...
Gingerbread chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
it rukia isn't it? she's in for a big surprise.

this is good keep it up.
forever122 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Update.
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You really should update this story.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Who walked in?! I want to know!
forever122 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Who is it? Please update! I think Karin should some how make her way into yhe soul society. I truly wish she was a soul reaper. Her shikai and bankai would look like Toshiros but it would be red and a fire type. Anyway UPDATE SOON!