Reviews for Love In An Elevator

Great job

hope to read more
Camy99 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Ohhh myyyy hahaah

This was a really good story! Totally in character, although I have a slight hard time believing Carly is secretly kinky. She could be secretly a lot of things, but kinky? Ehhhh. Nonetheless, you didn't take it too far and it worked out.

Oh here's the catch-I'm a 100% Seddie fan and this was the first Creddie fic I could read entirely haha. Congrats! XD I've always wanted to see them from you guys' point of view but too many stories go OCC so that it's not really Carly and Freddie anymore and misses the point.

So yeah, I liked this. It was even less cringe-worthy than iSYL, so in my opinion you write Creddie better than Dan hahaha. While it gave me a nice perspective into the Creddie mind it also made me realize more why I like Seddie, because I could tell at a certain point turns that the story would have taken if it were Sam, that I would have preferred.

Anyways, I hope this doesn't offend you or anything. I'm just weird and bored :P
Amy788 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
awww i really wish this is how it had ended :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ha, interesting ending. :D Freddie get's some lovin'. xD Good job. (:
ashlee chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
no creddie what we need is seddie!
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Great one-shot, sockstar. I also have a feeling that Carly just might be an undercover, especially with the elevator scene ; ) But seriously, I really loved the dialogue and Carly's reasoning behind her feelings for Freddie. I'm glad that your perspective had it start from the time of 'iSpeed Date' to 'iSaved Your Life'. The way you portrayed Carly's emotions and fear of losing Freddie were very realistic and plausible. Great stuff, props.
wannabe1980 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I'm an Aerosmith fan from way back, so the title caught my attention. :) I really enjoyed this story. I like the idea of a kinky Carly...could make for some interesting scenes.
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 1/30/2010

That was hot. :D
purpleheart10 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I wish this really happened after. lol
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was hot.

Great job!(:
SoonToBeActress chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yes! Thank you for writing this story! I definitely imagined something like this after iSaved your life happening. Cute and kinda hot! Keep writing more!
funfan1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
you need to write more like this! plz plz i'm begging u
I'mWritingBecauseOfCarlyShay chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was really good, something that should've happened! Creddie all the way