Reviews for Sotto Questa Luna
Mikan-senpai chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
YESSSSS new chapter! It's so fun to read your stories, they're just written so well that you don't want to stop reading.

I love the characters interactions! ...and just about everything else... :3 keep writing! I can't wait to read more!
Jean Cooper chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Kai really seems like a mixture between a predator and just...I dont even know what to say. I mean seriously.I love the man, I do- but man he just seems like he's constantly up to something in this one for some reason. Even if he is talking to animals in the woods :P

Mary is...well I like her in this one. She's got spunk X3

I cant think of much else to say. Everyone is so damn mysterious! lol.
Jean Cooper chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Clothes are overrated. you know- I totally see him as that stripper baby that you cant keep clothes on now. Thanks for that. I love how Gray isn't freaking out- yet. Can't wait for more 3
Mikan-senpai chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
Wow, I'm really enjoying the story! (( : I can't believe I hadn't read it before! You write so good!
Jean Cooper chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
I got to say I really love those pups. They're 8 different types of adorable. Kai is very interesting, and your Mary has a big curiosity streak. Gotta love her for that though.

I love Gotz too, and I'm looking forward to more. Got to go get ready for work now...so...yeah bye! :)
Jean Cooper chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Rick is the essence of olde time villagers with torches and pitchforks! lol.

Anyways- I really liked
Jean Cooper chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Claire is a jumpy one, Karen is blowing things off.

Mary on the other hand, going to Gotz's well thats going to be very interesting.

As for that chase scene, I must admit that I was cursing Kai right along with Gray. The little shit. lol. But it was still somewhat suspenseful, and I would love to know exactly what happened at the end there. But I guess I'll find out soon enough. :P

Kudos and good luck with this plot. You have a lot going on here, and I cant wait for it all to piece together.
Jean Cooper chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I love this Kai. Despite being a total lecher. Gray is just adorable with how he is worried about Kai. He will make a wonderful father one day-we both know it XD

Burn on Rick and Claire Kai. You were a little to harsh. Wow. But I still love it XD Kudos and keep it up.
Jean Cooper chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I love them all. Everyone's personality flows so well, and for some reason Rick just cant shake that big brother complex, can he? Gray is forever moody, and Kai is just Kai. There really is no other way to explain him.

I feel sympathy for Mary though. Gray isnt easy to deal with in a good mood, let alone an irritable one. But I like it all the same. I can't wait to see more Kai/Claire moments in this 3
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love the mystery aspect of this. You know something is up, and yet at the same time you can't pin it. Gray is a grumpy old man as always. Man I'll hate to see him when he actually gets Saibara's age.

Kai is charming and something about his POV just makes me smile big and give a sigh. It's like watching McDreamy on TV. Mary, well let's face it, I like her here. Not many people in this fandom can capture the personality I imagine her to have, but you did it perfectly.

And Claire? She's a jumpy little thing. I can't wait to see how this evolves. I think it was a good idea, showing all the different main characters in this prologue. It flows well, and it gives you just enough information to leave you going: wtf is going to happen next?

Kudos, and I hope this goes over well. Lurkers should come out of the wood work and acknowledge you for the awesome author you are ;)