Reviews for Reasonable Suspicion
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aw, i liked it! great job
theladyprimrose chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I really enjoyed this! I hope you write some more soon. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing a really great story un-finished. Particularly with all the never-ending horrible stories out there!

You seem very talented, and I'm going to go read some more of your stuff right now!
LoriB chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I read all three installments for this and it is beyond awesome! I'm surprised that you don't have more feedback; it's very detailed, well written, and really emotional. I really like this series you got going here and I'm looking forward to the next installment. Thanks so much for sharing, it's terrific :)
Babyjay17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I really loved this story! House being so protective and caring with Wilson is something I would love to see on the show. Loved that House put Cuddy in her place so menacingly. And Nolan as a bonus! You write so well, thank you for sharing this with us.
deleted777 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
beautifully written! You captured their emotions and characters perfectly- I would love to see you write a fic where they have kids someday, but que sera sera...
limptulip chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good story. Glad House put Cuddy in her place and Nolan coming to his aid was very well written. Would love for this story to continue. Thanks