Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
lovelykotori chapter 20 . 9/15
I made it til the end! I was so in the mood of reading a typical 3 year fic and yours was perfect for it. I already read in the shadows so I already knew i liked ur writing style. it's so fluent and easy to read for me. there were so many funny moments. i really enjoyed the whole fic can't wait to read the sequel "change of heart" :)
CoffeeShopWriter chapter 1 . 5/16
I spent all night reading this because for some reason I couldn't stop. You captured vegeta and Bulma so well it was truly one of the best romance fanfics I've read. Well done, and I'm immediately going to start reading your sequel.
Ale chapter 20 . 5/5
I absolutely loved reading this! Thank you so much for writing it!
shinykari chapter 20 . 4/6
This is really, really fantastic. I've downloaded the next two to my Kindle and can't wait to get to reading them. :)
KiatosTenku chapter 20 . 3/12
Awesome awesome story! I couldn't put it down! You have the characters pegged! I always had a soft spot for Vegeta - this story added to it!
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 2/24
Vegeta is such an asshole no matter what lol. It pisses me off at times lol. But this story was magnificent. You wrote these two so perfectly. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 2/24
["Don't play me for a fucking fool, woman," Vegeta hissed venomously, not able to rationalize his growing rage as he spat out his next words: "I know the truth. You ran back to that weakling mate of yours and bore him a son. Congratulations," he said snidely.]

Vegeta can be such an asshole.

[Vegeta whirled on her, his eyes furious. "Don't you fucking DARE try to blame me for this!" he screamed, raising a finger in warning. "I told you that I didn't want any children, and YOU said it would be fine, you lying bitch!"]

Ugh I hate how he calls her that.

["Good," Vegeta sneered, lowering his hands and turning back to her. His eyes were cold and black with hatred, and Bulma had never felt him so far away. "That brat means nothing to me. He's a fucking disgrace to my royal blood, and I won't have anything to do with him. Understand?"]

Ouch.

["I don't want to hurt you, Bulma," Vegeta finally said, his tone serious and controlled. Bulma's sudden rage disappeared as fast as it came when she saw his eyes soften a little bit. For just a brief second, it was as though they were lovers again and she had all the insight on him she could ever want. Then, just like that, the second passed and his eyes became hard again as he shut her back out. His anger was back when he viciously snarled out, "So don't try that again. If you catch me by surprise, my instincts are too fast, and my strength is too much. Do you understand what I'm saying, you mindless female?"]

Goodness my feels. This is too much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 2/24
Oh the lovebirds are so adorbs.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 2/24
["I do not care for you, you stupid woman." "Oh? Then what do you call what we've been-" "Good fucking." Bulma winced in disgust. "Must you be so crass?" "It's the truth, isn't it," Vegeta sneered, crossing his arms defensively.
M "The truth is that there's more to it than that, and you know it." "No. There isn't. You've served your purpose like the useless, pathetic whore that you are. It's been fun, woman, but your services are no longer needed." A brief tinge of hurt flashed through her blue eyes at his cold words, before being quickly replaced by a fury he'd never seen in her as her face reddened. Before Vegeta could even sense it coming, Bulma slapped him as hard as she could across the face, whipping his head to the side.]

My feels.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 2/24
["HA!" Bulma exclaimed, smirking playfully. "Dream on, buddy. I'm the best you've had, and you know it. Hell, last night, I even made you-"]

Bahahahahaha. I love their bickering I swear.

These chapters keep getting better and better.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 2/24
["Little human woman, what makes you think you could even last with me? I would break your weak body after five minutes." "I think you need to give humans more credit than that." "Hn."]

LMAO these two

["DO YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I AM TELLING YOU!" Vegeta suddenly exploded furiously, startling the hell out of Bulma. She looked at him in shock as he spun around to face her directly. "I want nothing to do with you! NOTHING! I do not care about you and I never will!" he roared. "Well fine then!" Bulma instinctively yelled back at him. She had tried the rational approach, but to hell with it. "I thought at the very least, we could be friends, but fine! I don't know why the hell I wanted anything with an asshole like you anyways!"]

Aweeee.

["Everything about you is my problem…" he growled in a deep, predatory voice. Bulma swallowed before resuming her breathing which was now heavier as well. Being on the other end of Vegeta's heated gaze was quickly making her dizzy with lust for him. "Vegeta…" she breathed out in a whispered moan, her voice betraying how badly she wanted him.]

Aadffgjkl. He couldnt help it anymore.

FINALLY.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 2/24
[Before she realized what was happening, Vegeta had already turned them over so he was hovering over her. He gave her a wicked smirk when he saw the shocked look on her face. Their faces mere inches apart, Vegeta pinned her hands over her head. Bulma bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. She was completely at his mercy, and the idea was blissful torture. Oh, how badly she wanted him…]

Asdfghjkl ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER.

GOD DA...GRRRRRR WHEN ARE THEY GONNA STOP GETTING COCKBLOCKED AAAAHHHHGG.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 2/24
He was attracted to her…he wanted her. He couldn't deny it anymore even if he wanted to. Never in his entire life had he ever wanted a woman more than he wanted the blue haired heiress.

Vegeta shot him a smug, triumphant smirk. "Looks like she is just too busy for weak, pathetic humans. Perhaps you should pick out more flowers from your garden?" He then threw his head back and laughed loudly as he was buzzed in and the doors opened for him.

["So if you don't want immortality, and you don't want your ascension, what do you want, Vegeta?" Bulma asked. She bit her bottom lip, looking for a specific answer.]

She's such a flirt lol.

["Why do you always look at me like that, woman?" the prince demanded, his tone rougher than he intended. He winced a little, but she just laughed lightly. The innocuous sound took the edge off his tension, but not by a lot. "How do I look at you, Vegeta?" she asked him in a teasing voice.]

Their killing me.

["Bulma…" he whispered, just as she very gently brought her lips to his. He could feel the smile on her face as he slowly parted his lips. Bulma took the invitation, very tenderly kissing him, her heart beating so hard she wondered if he could hear it. He was much more gentle than he was when he kissed her to hurt Yamcha, hesitantly teasing her lips with his tongue, as if asking permission to go further. She granted him entrance and sighed into the kiss at the sensation of his tongue gently exploring her mouth while she explored his. She breathed in his breath and gave him hers in their sweet kiss, a tingle of excitement going down her spine when he hesitantly put his hands on her waist. She brought her arms around his neck, pulling herself tighter against him. He growled low in his throat in response, tilting his head and almost desperately deepening their kiss.]

He said her name I can't even with this.

["No, it's just… is having a child that horrible to you that you would…" Bulma couldn't even bring herself to finish the sentence.]

Ouch this hurts to read.

[ "Especially to my own child."]

Speechless.

["Death was a better option than growing up like I did. If my father would have had a fucking backbone, he would've done the same to me instead of handing me over to Frieza like a goddamn coward!" he practically screamed in her face, before pointing to the door. "So how about you go out there to your perfect weakling mate with the flowers? He doesn't have the blood on his hands that I do. Perhaps he is more your style," he said with a bitter snarl.]

My poor Vegeta. I just feel for him. Jelly Vegeta was also good to read.

["Just make sure you wear a condom, and make sure that…" she bit back her disgust a bit, not expecting the wave of jealousy that ran through her with her next words, "…whatever girl you're with… is on the pill. Okay?"]

LOL Jelly Bulma

Bulma falling hard.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 2/24
[He was standing in front of her, bare chested and soaked in sweat. His muscles glistened in the light of the sun, accentuating his tan and his marvelous physique. She let her eyes trail down his body, forgetting for the moment her agitation with him when her gaze finally settled on his skin tight exercise shorts which were betraying exactly what he was thinking. She raised an eyebrow appreciatively and looked back up to his eyes. He hardly seemed aware of his state, his dark eyes burning with the heat of the moment as they roamed over her body before settling on her chest. Never had a man ever looked at her like Vegeta was doing at that moment, and she was floored by how his gaze was affecting her… Bulma swallowed heavily, finding it hard to breathe. Her eyes once again drifted down to his shorts which were telling quite the story. It had been over a month now since she had last had slept with Yamcha, and her body was most definitely appreciating the wonderful, God-like body of the Saiyan standing in front of her. And apparently, his body was appreciating hers too…]

Hahaha oh man greatness.

["No, no," she said, reaching up and putting a hand on his. He tensed, his heart pounding in his chest at her touch as she lowered his hand. "You're supposed to use the straw. Like this." Bulma gave him a flirtatious smirk, her anger gone and her playful streak in full force as she took the glass out of his hand. He stared at her as she raised the glass and put the straw into her mouth. With a look of pure seduction, she began to suck on the straw as one of his eyes began twitching rhythmically. "So that's what the blasted thing is for," he mumbled, his dark eyes locked on her lips. "Mhmm," Bulma agreed, drinking all of his iced tea. When she was done, she licked her lips and sighed in satisfaction. "Ah, much better. Thanks for the drink, dear prince. It was quite refreshing," she said with a smirk. Vegeta blinked in surprise, suddenly realizing what she had done. "Fiend," he hissed angrily. "That drink was my consolation for dealing with your idiot mother." "Well, you didn't stop me from having some, now did you?" Bulma asked, her smirk growing. Her eyes lowered to his shorts and her eyes darkened a little with barely repressed desire. "Seems like you were a bit too distracted to pay attention."]

Bulma is such a rease lol Bahahaha omg i can't stop quoting at all. This chapter started off great lol.

[Vegeta stepped closer to her, and her heart began pounding again as he stared at her with intense scrutiny. "Little, weak human woman, what makes you think that the Prince of all Saiyans needs your support?" he asked in a low, heated tone, his eyes boring into hers. Bulma refused to look away, standing her ground though he was extremely close to her now. "I already told you, Vegeta. Everyone needs someone. You're no different." "Foolish woman," he mumbled, leaning in so close that his nose was now right next to hers, his lips hovering right over hers. He closed his eyes and breathed in her delicious scent, his need from earlier coming back to him in a hurry. "I need no one. Least of all you." "Stubborn Saiyan, everyone needs someone," Bulma said as she exhaled, a shudder going through her body. She already knew that he was a good kisser, and her body sure as hell remembered that fact…]

Why the hell they keep getting cockblocked grrrr.

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 2/24
[Vegeta's eyes flew open and he almost spit the beer out when he suddenly felt Bulma hugging him tightly instead, her arms wrapping around his neck. His body immediately tensed up in shock as a wave of confusion ran through him. He had lost his temper with her again… and she was hugging him?]

Asdfghjkl.

["Well then, if that's your definition of an idiot, then I suppose I am indeed an idiot," she stated calmly. He just scoffed. "Foolish woman." "Stubborn Saiyan."]

I loved all this chapter and their dialogue and interactions. I'm just so in love with this story.