Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
xAngel-Demonx3541 chapter 20 . 9/7/2023
I loved this story, just got into Dragon Ball Z and Vegeta and Bulma became my favorite characters. Thanks for the amazing read and I look forward to reading your other story once I progress more into the anime :)
Jai chapter 1 . 7/11/2023
One of my favourite ships ever! 3
Spanglepants chapter 20 . 6/26/2023
My favourite! This must be my 10th or so reread
kageknuser2710 chapter 20 . 1/6/2023
This is an emotional work of art. Well done!
Toulouse22 chapter 20 . 7/22/2022
Not too bad..it's better than the mushy ones out there..that totally take OOC.
Darkeous chapter 20 . 5/30/2022
this shit is toppest of tiers
rokudaddy15 chapter 1 . 5/5/2022
thank you for this gem. I truly loved it so much
Protos Heis chapter 20 . 2/14/2022
To those who just came across this story without knowing DB at all(if that is even possible), the story would turn out disappointing. As for me, I like it. I don't need an elaborate happy ending for this since I know what will happen to this couple in the future.

I understand Vegeta is in the denial stage but it is apparent how much he loves Bulma. It's obvious by the way he was affected when he thought Bulma bore Yamcha's child.

Thanks for sharing this story! I hope you write more VegeBul fanfics.
Protos Heis chapter 19 . 2/14/2022
I think the pills issue was lame. As advanced as DB universe is, surely the contraceptive pills would've worked for her just like they do to us in real life. I wish you could've come up with a believable situation why she got pregnant.
Protos Heis chapter 18 . 2/14/2022
Didn't Bulma take contraceptive pills I gotta know how she got pregnant. It seems to me, the last paragraph of this chapter implies Trunks was conceived.
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 2/14/2022
That was a very infuriating chapter, not that it wasn't good, but still, infuriating. I understand Yamcha did what he did because of his love for Bulma, but seriously! the guy has no common sense! He should realize, attacking and warning Vegeta is futile. Also, I have to remind you, you've forgotten Puar. She and Yamcha are almost inseprable, so I find it odd that she wasn't around since chapter 1.

I love Bulma's father!
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 2/14/2022
Jealous Vegeta is always adorable. You forgot to mention if they drank any soda btw. Pizza without drinks doesn't feel right.
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 2/14/2022
I always imagine their lovemaking to be intense, especially coming from Vegeta. I bet Saiyans have great sexual drive as much as their appetite for food.
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 2/14/2022
The frog scene was comical! Way to go for making me laugh along with Vegeta!
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 2/13/2022
"Mr. Prince Vegeta of the Saiyans." LMAO! Still sounded so arrogant the way he said that. Anyway...poor Yamcha as always. :(