Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/13
nice
Tjay M chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Yeah so I decided to read the rest of your work. I'm very impressed, I knew I would be. Very well done.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
This story was astounding! Amazing job keeping them so incredibly in character while at the same time leaving room for development! Excellent work! I adored this!
Mary chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
I love reading you. Excellent job!
superboltstrike chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Ok, it's been a long time since I've been so emotionally hooked to a story. It's like I knew how it ends since I watched the series but I was STILL on edge not knowing how it was going to go. Throughout the whole thing I saying: "Aww" "NO!" "Come on...O_O" "YES!" "DAMN!" Now I see why this has so many favorites and it's going on mine. Superb job, SUPERB.
Deez nutz chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Next time write the lemon scenes, Lazy...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Now Im so confused! When does Vegeta turn SSJ! Oh well perfect story its the best so far!
freedomwings26 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
"Denial isn't just a river in Egypt."

Seriously one of the best things I've ever read
Arya Celebrimor chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
I just love this and of course I want to read more! Great story!
I'm Still So Deep chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
Just like all your other fics, this was superb. Sometimes the 3 year period fics can be lacking, but this one was THE best I've encountered in my 13 years of reading on this website. It was unique and 100% true to both Bulma and Vegeta's character. You really understand this couple inside and out, and your fics are such a treat to read. As always, I can't wait to read more fics from you :)) you really have a gift for writing :)
abstract.serenity chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
This, without a doubt, is the best Vegeta/Bulma story I have ever read. Definitely the best get-together by far. I came across this through a recommendation on the DBZ Fanfic Salon and decided to read out of curiosity despite my disappointment and transpiring fatigue from wading through mediocre to outright terrible Vegeta/Bulma fics in the past. The first element I must commend you is how in-character both Bulma and Vegeta are. This is what would have happened in canon. That's how well-written this is. The dialogue in particular sparkled! I could hear Vegeta and Bulma's voices with each line of dialogue, albeit how they sound in Funimation's English dub. I love, too, how you've characterised Yamcha. After a while, you do get sick of him consistently being portrayed as a cheating asshole when more likely the circumstances leading to his and Bulma's break up would have been far more complicated than that. I found that complexity here. Neither Yamcha or Bulma are completely blame-free here, and you can't imagine what a breath of fresh air that is. Vegeta, Vegeta, Vegeta... his balanced portrayal made my heart flutter. This is how he would have acted in canon. You portray him as his multi-faceted self, neither reducing him to an obsessed, evil fiend nor stripping him of the darkness remaining in his heart. It's beautiful. I can't convey how much I appreciate you exposing him in all his complexity.

Oh, the romance! It's unconventional, but that's Bulma and Vegeta. Together and apart, they are not your typical people. The way Bulma gave Vegeta the space he needed, neither being clingy nor cold, speaks volumes about how much she understands him. That cemented why they are meant to be together. It's exactly how Bulma would act. Yes, she's hurt, but she was a strong woman before and after meeting Vegeta. Some part of her loves him unconditionally enough to let him go without losing her sense of self. That, to me, is true love. Two wholes who unite because they better each other, not because they'd fall apart when other person isn't there for whatever reason. This is perfect. Vegeta's constant struggle with his feelings for Bulma, as well, is just how he would have reacted. I can't get how consistent your portrayal of him is with canon! You channeled Akira Toriyama without fault here, exempting the lemony sections here and there (which were hot, by the way!).

I also delighted in how conflicted Vegeta felt upon meeting his son as well as when he endeavoured to see Trunks on his own. You depicted so clearly why Vegeta has such mixed feelings towards his being a father. You don't spend years working under Frieza's employ without some hang ups. Also love his retort about 'Trunks' being a stupid name. I have to agree with him, but, like Bulma said, it's tradition.

After years of being in the DBZ fandom, to finally have found a story I've devoured in one sitting is incredible. Whatever you do during your writing process, please continue with it. It works.

Now, I'm heading over to your profile to read (*cough*devour*cough*) your other stories.
emgirl53 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
This chapter almost made me cry. : (
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2015
Amaaazing!
Noobility chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
Love it, live it love it! Your characterisation is very close to what I would expect from canon. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Rhaella Tully chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Justin Bieber... I can't think of any worst way of torture.