Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
nishia.hall chapter 20 . 7/3
Nice story
LesTart chapter 20 . 6/26
oh! lol I read the second part 1st! I really liked your stories, they were a nice romance and very entertaining... you also write very long chapters so that's bonus! It took me like 3 days to read everything! Good job! :P
Cynthia chapter 20 . 6/20
I enjoy this fic! Now i'll read the next
Serenity Blossom chapter 20 . 5/25
This is one of the most perfect "three year gap" stories I've ever read. They're just so true to character! Great read.
Voishen chapter 20 . 4/22
And... I read it all in one night and didn't sleep. Thanks. Geeze, way to try and ruin me with your perfect characterization and humor.
Aozora12 chapter 10 . 4/22
OMG! Yes! Torture Vegeta with Justin Beiber! Mwuahahahaha! That was so hilarious! XD
Marilu Moreno chapter 1 . 4/2
Me gusta mucho tu historia . :-)
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 20 . 3/31
I'm finally finished with this! Well I like part 2 better but it could simply be because I read it first.
xXKiri-chanXx chapter 20 . 3/26
I literally stayed up all night to read this! The most accurate portrayal of Vegeta and Bulma that I have ever read! I'm getting ready to lose sleep reading Change of Heart now! Thanks for being PERFECTION.
Kiri-chan
SuperSaiyanGoku chapter 20 . 3/23
Great chapter and great story as well! tou are talented writer!

Did you read the dbz story "REPROGRAMMED" it's an AWESOME STORY!
IF YOU DIDN'T READ IT YET than HURRY!
/s/6156286/1/Reprogrammed

Another story that I recommand "The rematch"

/s/10048936/1/The-rematch

Another story that I RECOMMAND "History of Trunks: Part 2"

After you'll read it you'll understand WHY I LOVED THIS STORY, ENJOY!
Brukaoru chapter 20 . 3/5
This story is brilliant. It is very well-written and a great interpretation of what could have possibly happened during the three years before the androids showed up. The pacing is excellent and you have all the characters' personalities down to a tee. It's really like reading an official canon story for what actually happened between Vegeta and Bulma. Excellent job, I look forward to reading your other stories!
irondarknightx chapter 20 . 2/25
Great story! I have to admit the pop culture references threw me for a loop, but they week humorous none-the-less. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Asian Delicacy chapter 20 . 2/24
Hey there NiteRyde! Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Vegeta and Bulma have always been a favorite couple of mine but I didn't really know how much I liked them until reading this fic. You sincerely nailed the personalities of each character. What I really liked was the love triangle between Yamcha, Vegeta and Bulma. It was totally believable and felt like something that could happen in a typical relationship. This was superb writing. I read this story before. This is my second time visiting and it's just as good this time around. Totally deservant of all 20 of my reviews. Keep up the good work.
Asian Delicacy chapter 19 . 2/23
He finally came back home only to not claim his son. WOW! I understand the shock but man, Vegeta needs to get his act together.
Asian Delicacy chapter 18 . 2/22
Well at least he got a good send off..Ha-Ha!