Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
KiatosTenku chapter 20 . 3/12
Awesome awesome story! I couldn't put it down! You have the characters pegged! I always had a soft spot for Vegeta - this story added to it!
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 2/24
Vegeta is such an asshole no matter what lol. It pisses me off at times lol. But this story was magnificent. You wrote these two so perfectly. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 2/24
["Don't play me for a fucking fool, woman," Vegeta hissed venomously, not able to rationalize his growing rage as he spat out his next words: "I know the truth. You ran back to that weakling mate of yours and bore him a son. Congratulations," he said snidely.]

Vegeta can be such an asshole.

[Vegeta whirled on her, his eyes furious. "Don't you fucking DARE try to blame me for this!" he screamed, raising a finger in warning. "I told you that I didn't want any children, and YOU said it would be fine, you lying bitch!"]

Ugh I hate how he calls her that.

["Good," Vegeta sneered, lowering his hands and turning back to her. His eyes were cold and black with hatred, and Bulma had never felt him so far away. "That brat means nothing to me. He's a fucking disgrace to my royal blood, and I won't have anything to do with him. Understand?"]

Ouch.

["I don't want to hurt you, Bulma," Vegeta finally said, his tone serious and controlled. Bulma's sudden rage disappeared as fast as it came when she saw his eyes soften a little bit. For just a brief second, it was as though they were lovers again and she had all the insight on him she could ever want. Then, just like that, the second passed and his eyes became hard again as he shut her back out. His anger was back when he viciously snarled out, "So don't try that again. If you catch me by surprise, my instincts are too fast, and my strength is too much. Do you understand what I'm saying, you mindless female?"]

Goodness my feels. This is too much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 2/24
Oh the lovebirds are so adorbs.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 2/24
["I do not care for you, you stupid woman." "Oh? Then what do you call what we've been-" "Good fucking." Bulma winced in disgust. "Must you be so crass?" "It's the truth, isn't it," Vegeta sneered, crossing his arms defensively.
M "The truth is that there's more to it than that, and you know it." "No. There isn't. You've served your purpose like the useless, pathetic whore that you are. It's been fun, woman, but your services are no longer needed." A brief tinge of hurt flashed through her blue eyes at his cold words, before being quickly replaced by a fury he'd never seen in her as her face reddened. Before Vegeta could even sense it coming, Bulma slapped him as hard as she could across the face, whipping his head to the side.]

My feels.
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 2/24
["HA!" Bulma exclaimed, smirking playfully. "Dream on, buddy. I'm the best you've had, and you know it. Hell, last night, I even made you-"]

Bahahahahaha. I love their bickering I swear.

These chapters keep getting better and better.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 2/24
["Little human woman, what makes you think you could even last with me? I would break your weak body after five minutes." "I think you need to give humans more credit than that." "Hn."]

LMAO these two

["DO YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I AM TELLING YOU!" Vegeta suddenly exploded furiously, startling the hell out of Bulma. She looked at him in shock as he spun around to face her directly. "I want nothing to do with you! NOTHING! I do not care about you and I never will!" he roared. "Well fine then!" Bulma instinctively yelled back at him. She had tried the rational approach, but to hell with it. "I thought at the very least, we could be friends, but fine! I don't know why the hell I wanted anything with an asshole like you anyways!"]

Aweeee.

["Everything about you is my problem…" he growled in a deep, predatory voice. Bulma swallowed before resuming her breathing which was now heavier as well. Being on the other end of Vegeta's heated gaze was quickly making her dizzy with lust for him. "Vegeta…" she breathed out in a whispered moan, her voice betraying how badly she wanted him.]

Aadffgjkl. He couldnt help it anymore.

FINALLY.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 2/24
[Before she realized what was happening, Vegeta had already turned them over so he was hovering over her. He gave her a wicked smirk when he saw the shocked look on her face. Their faces mere inches apart, Vegeta pinned her hands over her head. Bulma bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. She was completely at his mercy, and the idea was blissful torture. Oh, how badly she wanted him…]

Asdfghjkl ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER.

GOD DA...GRRRRRR WHEN ARE THEY GONNA STOP GETTING COCKBLOCKED AAAAHHHHGG.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 2/24
He was attracted to her…he wanted her. He couldn't deny it anymore even if he wanted to. Never in his entire life had he ever wanted a woman more than he wanted the blue haired heiress.

Vegeta shot him a smug, triumphant smirk. "Looks like she is just too busy for weak, pathetic humans. Perhaps you should pick out more flowers from your garden?" He then threw his head back and laughed loudly as he was buzzed in and the doors opened for him.

["So if you don't want immortality, and you don't want your ascension, what do you want, Vegeta?" Bulma asked. She bit her bottom lip, looking for a specific answer.]

She's such a flirt lol.

["Why do you always look at me like that, woman?" the prince demanded, his tone rougher than he intended. He winced a little, but she just laughed lightly. The innocuous sound took the edge off his tension, but not by a lot. "How do I look at you, Vegeta?" she asked him in a teasing voice.]

Their killing me.

["Bulma…" he whispered, just as she very gently brought her lips to his. He could feel the smile on her face as he slowly parted his lips. Bulma took the invitation, very tenderly kissing him, her heart beating so hard she wondered if he could hear it. He was much more gentle than he was when he kissed her to hurt Yamcha, hesitantly teasing her lips with his tongue, as if asking permission to go further. She granted him entrance and sighed into the kiss at the sensation of his tongue gently exploring her mouth while she explored his. She breathed in his breath and gave him hers in their sweet kiss, a tingle of excitement going down her spine when he hesitantly put his hands on her waist. She brought her arms around his neck, pulling herself tighter against him. He growled low in his throat in response, tilting his head and almost desperately deepening their kiss.]

He said her name I can't even with this.

["No, it's just… is having a child that horrible to you that you would…" Bulma couldn't even bring herself to finish the sentence.]

Ouch this hurts to read.

[ "Especially to my own child."]

Speechless.

["Death was a better option than growing up like I did. If my father would have had a fucking backbone, he would've done the same to me instead of handing me over to Frieza like a goddamn coward!" he practically screamed in her face, before pointing to the door. "So how about you go out there to your perfect weakling mate with the flowers? He doesn't have the blood on his hands that I do. Perhaps he is more your style," he said with a bitter snarl.]

My poor Vegeta. I just feel for him. Jelly Vegeta was also good to read.

["Just make sure you wear a condom, and make sure that…" she bit back her disgust a bit, not expecting the wave of jealousy that ran through her with her next words, "…whatever girl you're with… is on the pill. Okay?"]

LOL Jelly Bulma

Bulma falling hard.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 2/24
[He was standing in front of her, bare chested and soaked in sweat. His muscles glistened in the light of the sun, accentuating his tan and his marvelous physique. She let her eyes trail down his body, forgetting for the moment her agitation with him when her gaze finally settled on his skin tight exercise shorts which were betraying exactly what he was thinking. She raised an eyebrow appreciatively and looked back up to his eyes. He hardly seemed aware of his state, his dark eyes burning with the heat of the moment as they roamed over her body before settling on her chest. Never had a man ever looked at her like Vegeta was doing at that moment, and she was floored by how his gaze was affecting her… Bulma swallowed heavily, finding it hard to breathe. Her eyes once again drifted down to his shorts which were telling quite the story. It had been over a month now since she had last had slept with Yamcha, and her body was most definitely appreciating the wonderful, God-like body of the Saiyan standing in front of her. And apparently, his body was appreciating hers too…]

Hahaha oh man greatness.

["No, no," she said, reaching up and putting a hand on his. He tensed, his heart pounding in his chest at her touch as she lowered his hand. "You're supposed to use the straw. Like this." Bulma gave him a flirtatious smirk, her anger gone and her playful streak in full force as she took the glass out of his hand. He stared at her as she raised the glass and put the straw into her mouth. With a look of pure seduction, she began to suck on the straw as one of his eyes began twitching rhythmically. "So that's what the blasted thing is for," he mumbled, his dark eyes locked on her lips. "Mhmm," Bulma agreed, drinking all of his iced tea. When she was done, she licked her lips and sighed in satisfaction. "Ah, much better. Thanks for the drink, dear prince. It was quite refreshing," she said with a smirk. Vegeta blinked in surprise, suddenly realizing what she had done. "Fiend," he hissed angrily. "That drink was my consolation for dealing with your idiot mother." "Well, you didn't stop me from having some, now did you?" Bulma asked, her smirk growing. Her eyes lowered to his shorts and her eyes darkened a little with barely repressed desire. "Seems like you were a bit too distracted to pay attention."]

Bulma is such a rease lol Bahahaha omg i can't stop quoting at all. This chapter started off great lol.

[Vegeta stepped closer to her, and her heart began pounding again as he stared at her with intense scrutiny. "Little, weak human woman, what makes you think that the Prince of all Saiyans needs your support?" he asked in a low, heated tone, his eyes boring into hers. Bulma refused to look away, standing her ground though he was extremely close to her now. "I already told you, Vegeta. Everyone needs someone. You're no different." "Foolish woman," he mumbled, leaning in so close that his nose was now right next to hers, his lips hovering right over hers. He closed his eyes and breathed in her delicious scent, his need from earlier coming back to him in a hurry. "I need no one. Least of all you." "Stubborn Saiyan, everyone needs someone," Bulma said as she exhaled, a shudder going through her body. She already knew that he was a good kisser, and her body sure as hell remembered that fact…]

Why the hell they keep getting cockblocked grrrr.

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 2/24
[Vegeta's eyes flew open and he almost spit the beer out when he suddenly felt Bulma hugging him tightly instead, her arms wrapping around his neck. His body immediately tensed up in shock as a wave of confusion ran through him. He had lost his temper with her again… and she was hugging him?]

Asdfghjkl.

["Well then, if that's your definition of an idiot, then I suppose I am indeed an idiot," she stated calmly. He just scoffed. "Foolish woman." "Stubborn Saiyan."]

I loved all this chapter and their dialogue and interactions. I'm just so in love with this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 2/24
["And I just can't believe my first love won't be around... and I'm like, baby, baby, baby, ohhh…"]

Its a miracle he aint dead. Poor Vegeta. I would have been dead hearing that trash.

[Her figure was positively divine, and he couldn't help but wonder what the rest of the skin on her back looked like with the blouse removed completely… along with her pants… what would she look like in her natural state, without any ridiculous clothes in the way? "You can change here. Try these shirts on, and I'll go pick out some-" Her words died on her lips when she turned around, only to find Vegeta practically in her face. His eyes were heated and intense as they roamed over her body, and she suddenly became acutely aware of his body heat from his proximity.]

OH VEGETA MY DEAR PRINCE. YOU'VE GOT IT BAD.

[His tone was extremely convincing considering that he had been visualizing himself throwing Bulma against the wall in the fitting room and ripping all of her clothes off, taking her however he wanted, for as long as he wanted. It was a testament only to his incredible will power that he wasn't doing so at that very moment with how badly he craved her body. His sudden and overwhelming need for her had blindsided him, and he didn't know what to make of it. The prince took another small step back, away from her, and crossed his arms over his chest defensively.]

LOL.

["Well, that wasn't very nice. I save your life, and you call me a jackass. Perhaps you should take your own advice and be nicer to me," he said tauntingly. "You… I… jerk… I hate you…" she breathed out, still shaking. His arms holding her were strong and warm, and she couldn't help but instinctively lean against him as she tried to get her trembling under control. His smirk just grew. "Such anger and hatred. You won't live very long like that, woman." He then let go of her completely, dropping her on the ground. Bulma yelped when she landed hard on her bottom. Vegeta crossed his arms as he stood over her, his posture and the look in his eyes triumphant. "You… I swear…" she growled, glaring up at him as she tried forcing her heart rate to slow down. "Don't play these games with me, little girl," the Saiyan Prince said as he snickered. "You'll lose every time."]

I swear these two are gonna kill me hahahaha.

[Vegeta, too shocked to push her away, instinctively growled low in his throat at the sensation of her sucking on his lower lip. He had never had anyone do it to him before, and it almost instantaneously aroused him. Bulma shuddered a little bit when she heard and felt him, before pressing herself fully against him. He was burning hot with his ki fully powered up, and his heat was addicting. He gasped inaudibly at the feel of her body against his, and for the moment completely forgot about what he had been planning to do. Vegeta then noticed Yamcha staring at them in absolute dismay, and he suddenly realized what the woman was doing. She was doing this just to distract him from murdering her precious mate. Well, two can play this game, he thought smugly. The woman might have thought she was helping Yamcha, but it was clear from the look on the weakling's face that she was causing him unbearable pain. The fool looked like he was seconds away from bursting into tears. Vegeta realized with absolute delight that this display was much worse than any possible beating that he could dish out. In trying to help Yamcha, Bulma had given Vegeta the key to getting the ultimate payback. And he was all game for making payback as painful as possible. Shooting Yamcha a triumphant look, Vegeta put one strong arm around Bulma's waist and pulled her firmly against him. He then closed his eyes and returned her kiss.]

I'm writing from the grave.

[Bulma looked up into his eyes to find that they were clouded over with lust and desire as he stared back into hers. His look alone was practically enough to make her moan, and it frightened her how right their kiss had felt. With one kiss, Vegeta had lit her world completely on fire and showed her a passion she had never once experienced with Yamcha. Vegeta smirked at the dazed look in her eyes. "Your plan worked, woman," he said, making her eyes widen in realization. He snickered and looked over at Yamcha, before looking back at her. "And so did mine," he told her in a smug, low voice.]

Lost the ability to can. I need a Vegeta in my life lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 2/24
["Para que te voy a mentir, mujer?" he said in perfectly fluent Spanish, annoyance ringing clear in his voice. The words flowed off his tongue with ease, and even though Bulma couldn't understand a lick of it, she couldn't help thinking how damn sexy he sounded when speaking it …]

He spoke my language and that did shit to me lol.

["Oh, just come and sit down here and relax," Bulma sighed, putting the gauze and bandages on her lap. She patted the spot next to her and gave him a smile. "No one is here watching the great Prince of all Saiyans get bandaged up, and tomorrow you'll have yourself a Senzu bean. It's just little old me, the stupid human woman who won't stop bothering you. Now, come here please, Your Highness."]

LOL she's such a tease.

[Bulma's scent, words, and touch all washed over Vegeta with the warmth of the sun, driving his dark, murderous impulses away. His heart which had been beating furiously just a few seconds ago, aching for the spill of blood he hadn't had in months, was calming down and bringing his rage down with it. He scowled deeply, mildly confused. Nothing in the universe had ever stopped him once he had decided to kill someone, but this weak, Earth woman somehow… he opened his eyes slowly and saw the kind look in her eyes. He wasn't used to this, just wasn't used to this at all.]

I love how she calms him down.

["Oh, and just between us, dear. I think Bulma is attracted to you too." Vegeta spit out the orange juice he was drinking, before looking at the blonde woman as if she had suddenly morphed into the perfect form of Frieza. "What?" he choked out, coughing as he stared wide-eyed at Bunny. "Oh, honey. It's clear that you're attracted to Bulma," Bunny said as she giggled. "Don't worry, I am sure eventually she'll realize she's attracted to you too. Who wouldn't be? You're such a handsome young man, a girl would be crazy not to notice you!" Vegeta just stared at her as if she was speaking a completely different language, one of his eyes beginning to twitch. Finally, he found his voice and growled, "Don't be foolish. I would never lower my standards to a human woman."]

Hahaha I love Bunny.

["In any case, how am I supposed to get sleep, listening to you and your mate fucking at all hours of the night?"]

OH. EM. GEE. I KNEW IT LOL.

[Bulma shot him a furious glare. "For your information, Yamcha is a fantastic lover."]

He must be because at all hours of the night.

["What?! But we had a deal! I get you your bean, and you let me buy you clothes!" she snapped, glaring at him. His smirk just grew wider at the blazing fire in her eyes. He found that he was starting to really and truly enjoy igniting that fire.]

Lol oh Vegeta.

Hahaha these two are gonna kill me. Can't wait to read chapter 10 lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 2/24
["That sounds like you," she said as she finished up. "Well, that should…" her words trailed off when she looked up, only to find that Vegeta was now less than six inches away from her. His dark eyes were focused on her, looking at her with such intensity that she wanted to lean back away from him, or look away altogether. She couldn't though. Hell, she could barely breathe. "Vegeta?" she asked, and the feeling he had been trying to suppress intensified with the way she said his name. "Why?" he finally asked, breaking the now tense silence. "Why what?" Bulma asked in one exhaled breath, her heart suddenly racing in her chest as he moved even closer. Four inches away now. "Why care?" he asked with no malice or impatience, nothing but curiosity in his voice as he kept his eyes on hers. He was drawn to this woman. She was so hard to figure out, and she was so different from anyone he had ever met. The closer he got, the more he could smell her sweet scent. "Someone has to," she answered truthfully, a shiver running down her whole body as he leaned in even closer. He turned his head and leaned in close to her neck, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. Holy shit, Bulma thought to herself, desire and lust coming from out of nowhere and practically knocking the air clear out of her as she felt his breath on her skin. All sense and reason was quickly leaving her as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Vegeta growled low in his throat, hungrily, already smelling the desire in the air. The sound sent a chill down her spine. "You smell good, human," his voice rumbled deeply. "So… so do you…" she responded in an unsteady voice. It was hardly a lie. He smelled fresh and clean from his shower, yet so… so masculine at the same time. "Is that a fact," he stated, his voice still low and dangerous as he raised his head, his face only two inches from hers. She made brief eye contact with him, her breathing ever so slightly labored at his proximity, before realizing something. "Your eyes," she said, her own blue eyes studying his, watching his eyes as they dropped hungrily to her lips. "They… they're a dark brown…" He just grunted absent-mindedly, not even hearing what she was saying now. Her smell, her smell… her blasted smell. That smell was so addicting, and it was clouding every shred of sanity he had in his entire being. That sweet smell mixed with the smell of her slight arousal was the most intoxicating thing the prince had ever encountered. No other woman had ever smelled like she did and that smell was drawing him in like a moth to a damn flame. She was entranced by him. That was the only reason she could see him leaning in close, his head tilted to the side, his breath already on her lips as she closed her eyes in anticipation. Her heart was pounding, and she couldn't think of anything else except that she… she actually wanted this… He was only millimeters away when a voice came from the door.]

Asdfghjkl.

Grrrrr aaaaahhhhhhhh. Yamaha do cockblocked. Grrrr.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 2/24
["You'll be begging me to make you one of these when we're done," she said. He said nothing as he looked into the now dimmed green light, his entire body focused on her hand and the blatant teasing in her voice. She's getting back at me for teasing her when she fell, he suddenly realized. That demon woman!…]

I love them I swear lol.

["And here I thought you were going to challenge me, woman." Bulma just gave him a wink. "I told you that no military on Earth would ever hold a candle to you." One of his eyes twitched and his smirk faltered with the way she was looking at him. Why was she looking at him like that? Uncomfortable, he looked away as she said, "System disengage."]

Adorbs.