Reviews for You'll Be the Death of Me
Sea Wan River chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
I'm screaming. Again.
Sea Wan River chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
I love how Bulma finds out how intelligent Vegeta is. That is such a memorable scene.
Sada Pazaki chapter 20 . 10/18/2017
Aaaaahh this story is SO GOOD

*bows* I'm so glad it's finishedNow...off to the sequel!
Sea Wan River chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
their reconciliation feels so natural. really good chapter
Sea Wan River chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
every time Vegeta says "Bulma" I wanna scream or something
Sea Wan River chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
I really like that filler scene in which Yamcha tries to use the GR, it's nice that you incorporated that to the story.

Vegeta being in shock when Bulma touches him lol
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
what? I've read this story two or three times and never wrote a review? shame on me! This is the one Dragon Ball story I go back to every now and then. Truly amazing
lovelykotori chapter 20 . 9/15/2017
I made it til the end! I was so in the mood of reading a typical 3 year fic and yours was perfect for it. I already read in the shadows so I already knew i liked ur writing style. it's so fluent and easy to read for me. there were so many funny moments. i really enjoyed the whole fic can't wait to read the sequel "change of heart" :)
ccgift chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I spent all night reading this because for some reason I couldn't stop. You captured vegeta and Bulma so well it was truly one of the best romance fanfics I've read. Well done, and I'm immediately going to start reading your sequel.
Ale chapter 20 . 5/5/2017
I absolutely loved reading this! Thank you so much for writing it!
shinykari chapter 20 . 4/6/2017
This is really, really fantastic. I've downloaded the next two to my Kindle and can't wait to get to reading them. :)
KiatosTenku chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
Awesome awesome story! I couldn't put it down! You have the characters pegged! I always had a soft spot for Vegeta - this story added to it!
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
Vegeta is such an asshole no matter what lol. It pisses me off at times lol. But this story was magnificent. You wrote these two so perfectly. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 2/24/2017
["Don't play me for a fucking fool, woman," Vegeta hissed venomously, not able to rationalize his growing rage as he spat out his next words: "I know the truth. You ran back to that weakling mate of yours and bore him a son. Congratulations," he said snidely.]

Vegeta can be such an asshole.

[Vegeta whirled on her, his eyes furious. "Don't you fucking DARE try to blame me for this!" he screamed, raising a finger in warning. "I told you that I didn't want any children, and YOU said it would be fine, you lying bitch!"]

Ugh I hate how he calls her that.

["Good," Vegeta sneered, lowering his hands and turning back to her. His eyes were cold and black with hatred, and Bulma had never felt him so far away. "That brat means nothing to me. He's a fucking disgrace to my royal blood, and I won't have anything to do with him. Understand?"]

Ouch.

["I don't want to hurt you, Bulma," Vegeta finally said, his tone serious and controlled. Bulma's sudden rage disappeared as fast as it came when she saw his eyes soften a little bit. For just a brief second, it was as though they were lovers again and she had all the insight on him she could ever want. Then, just like that, the second passed and his eyes became hard again as he shut her back out. His anger was back when he viciously snarled out, "So don't try that again. If you catch me by surprise, my instincts are too fast, and my strength is too much. Do you understand what I'm saying, you mindless female?"]

Goodness my feels. This is too much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
Oh the lovebirds are so adorbs.