Reviews for Naruto's Advice
Change's In The Snow chapter 1 . 8/17
Hey, I've read this story multiple times and I was wondering if you were going to continue adding to it. I was also hoping that you would allow me to use it as the base of a fanfiction I want to write.
iStyx chapter 2 . 7/19
"... as her tousan was a middle class merchant... Her kaasan worked as an administrator directly under her ojiisan..."

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Did you just decided to flaunt your knowledge of some japanese words and just replaced english words with them here and there? Don't you understand how retarded that is?
"Can't she see I'm thinking about revenge? I have no time for dates" hahahahahahahaha
I really you hope you meant for that to be funny cause I can stop laughing
Sasuke has autism? XD hahahahahahahaha
Caffae chapter 4 . 5/3
Your writing is pretty good in the way that you have a lot of interesting things going on in your plot, but your characters don't really have distinct voices, they all seem to sound the same :(

I can't really explain why but it feels a bit forced too...
Look what Jesus did chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Awesome story so far and I think it's a shame that you seem to have given up on it. Still here's hoping the update is just lost in cyberspace and will be here soon.
Ruvi chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Now I'm excited
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
That's the coolest and one of the most original Naruto ideas I've literally ever seen.
Tsunade does not have the illusion because she's old but because she looks more like the Raikage or his brother and thus hides it because well she looks like an extremely muscular bodybuilder.
Never read something like that before and it's pretty epic.
Hecseferblade chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
It's a shame you stopped writing this, it's really good. I really wanted to read the chunin finals and then how things would go for tenten. Oh well, still a good story
winddemon199 chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Sexy jutsu's is just the transformation jutsu so it belongs to all Ninja's only differece is Naruto turns into a freaking chick.
winddemon199 chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
ok seriosuly this whole Uchiha are jutsu stealers thing is getting really old really fucking fast and it being cheating so fucking what you are ninja's you are about dirty tricks and everything not to mention you've been stealing Sasuke moves before he even got his Sharingan so when it's reversed it's wrong fuck this.
Arget chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
The thing with the bells made me think of Mannheim Steamroller's version of Carol of the Bells, a somewhat creepy Christmas song that is much entirely instrumental.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Great story greater lemon s one of the best Ive read but your transalations are wrong if you arent sute of them use the english words otherwise bother to atleast check up on them before you use example it isnt 'aisu' for hakus ice style its called hyoton and it isnt kaze its fuuton for future refrence here are the correct transalations
Fuuton(wind style)
interesting
Pagemaster96 chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
The jutsu isn't KAZE: DAITOPPA, it's FUTON: DAITOPPA
Akritedes chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
'Tis a damn shame that this has been abandoned, it was genuinely interesting to see where things were going and how the characters developed.