Reviews for Naruto's Advice
Akritedes chapter 17 . 2/13
'Tis a damn shame that this has been abandoned, it was genuinely interesting to see where things were going and how the characters developed.
Yeahno chapter 2 . 1/16
Bullshit - this story is worthless. AUs are fine - hell I exclusively write AUs, but damn it you have to have fucking reasons for the divergences. Like why is Naruto reading Bleach or why would he not like orange?

Just because you're one of the idiots who think a ninja shouldn't wear orange doesn't mean he shouldn't. I mean Sakura wears bright red and has pink hair - that bitch will get my attention way quicker then Naruto - who can outrun older, more experienced ninjas and paint the Hokage Monument in broad fucking daylight... Idiot.
NaruSakuForeverAlone chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Interesting story
BlueScreen26 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Yeah. This is becoming way too unrealistic, so, I'll just stop reading this. Sorry.
BlueScreen26 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
What kind of village would allow one of its warrior to keep a enemy ninja as a spoil ? That's asking for a knife in the back. Not to mention that Haku is the last hyouton user, she would be used to spawn some kids if she were to go to Konoha.
SDAS ghost chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Beautiful
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
3some with naruto sakura and ino that was delicious
Vanipon chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Very nice, I like your way to change things and at the same time keep the major events on track
Juvart24 chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
I REALLY wish this wasn't dead it was an awesome read.
Rongis chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
What kind of relationships are you planning you fu***** idiot lesbian maniac, can't you just write normal pairing not just some fucked up shit ?
KazeShini23 chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Please don't tell me this has been discontinued. This was a good read and is severely underrated! It's a crime for the author to not continue this! MOOOOAAAARRRRR!
MrPowell chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Is this story dead? It's a good read, and that would stink.
gerran213 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Jesus this has got to be one of the best I've ever read
Santa Claus chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
I have enjoyed reading this very much. Are you going to be continuing?
tymofey chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
This is very good. I pray you are not actually dead and are going to continue, however long it might take.