Reviews for Breakeven
I'm not crying. You are crying :((
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
my heart :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase! Dont die!
Ib-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Ahh I cried so much! I just wanted to hug Ed and comfort him ;-; Good job on invoking emotions within me, by the way. You should do a sequel/second part in which Ed either comes back to Al and Winry after the war, scarred/depressed, or where he dies and it shows the story from Al's/Winry's POV.
TheCandyChild chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh my gOD WHY MY HEART IS BROKEN
14325643468696786078 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I'm bawling right now. Like, my god, this didn't tug my heartstrings, hell no! It yanked 'em right out. So emotional and beautifully written, I loved it! Awesome job!

Kai :)
Becky chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so good, I ship Edwin so much and this broke my heart, it's truly touching, you're an amazing writer.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is so sad. I kkept hoping that things would turn around and that they would somehow end up together. Great description with the picture and actually II even liked the song very fitting
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
wow...
so sad...
AnguaMarten chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
god, this broke me. it's really plausible and in-character, which naturally only makes it more depressing. beautifully written. although i honestly think it would've been stronger without the song lyrics.
Caramelized chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That tugged on my heartstrings like nobody's business.
I can't even begin to say how sad this was :c.

Awesome job!

-Caramel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Holy troll nails, there was so much emotions in it! Very well done!
Sofipitch chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is a really good fic! I really enjoyed reading it. And it was really well written.

Keep it up!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hmm...

Well.

I like angst, as long as it's the emotional, well-written sort and not the teenage sort. (This was the former. No worries, that wasn't a criticism.) Unfortunately, there's that part of me that likes happy endings. They tend to argue a lot.

I really can't decide what I thought of this fic. Your prose was excellent and the premise was certainly very interesting, but it was just so very depressing.

Either way, I really liked the way you integrated the song. I don't like it when people put the lyrics every few lines and actually try to write the fic around them. I prefer them this way.

Great story, really, but... -sighs-
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was awesome and followed the song well!

It was the first EdWin I've read without them ending up together. It's kind of sad but really well written!

Great Job