Reviews for Patent
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Ahhh I love office stories xD
good job!
But Sasuke a bastard though, really making Naruto quit :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Naruto you got a better gift than a good pay.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
awwwwwwwwww Sasuke's a softie for Naruto, I can't stop reading your stories, they're good c:
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hehe the story whas nice but shor u cold have described the relathsionship whit sasu naru more andi loved how naruto teased sasuke to bed it wasn'tmore, and the lemon whas short but hot (ilove stories whitmore foreplay hehe :D)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awww hotness! Of course sasuke couldn't resist naruto! Ahahahahahaha
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Short sweet and hot. Sasuke was in total denial. But its really nice, that they understand each other's feelings.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
you should make this a story.
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
3 loved it
Chouchou-Chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You like the office... it seems. And the elevator too. And a Naruto very... very hot. I still giggle and laugh a lot... God, it was really god. I mean... English may not be my first language but damn... Amazing! It's rare to find a story that says humor and actually makes you laugh, seriously. It usually just makes you smile but yours... I had a good chuckle!

Bye,

Chouchou-chan:)
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This tis also good:) I like story's with a little "story" before they get to it. hahaha
yaoi95lover chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Lol.I would so hate if sum 1 broke my wall...good story:)
A.5kid chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great one!
antisaints chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I want to eat this fic for breakfast, lunch, and dinner f.
hunny-rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG FUKIN GOOD!

FAVOURITED!

lol

I love the little story, but you could make that an insanly cool story if you lengthened it! made it like a couple of chapters long!

oh well I will have to imagine it lol! ;P