Reviews for Winchester
Andreinne chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I can't believe you deleted a completed, and good, story, for a re-write that you don't seem to plan on ever finishing.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
brilliant! can't wait to read more! :)
Too Eary For Thi chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
It would be so awesome if you were to come back!
karambura chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I waited and waited silently for an update...

But it's been 2 years and I can't wait any longer.

Please UPDATE! This story is great. I hope you did not abandon it.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
huh so you put Chris as Dean's son... you know Chris's name came from Leo's father...
dasengelhertzmitflugeln chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god this is such an awesome idea!
Vampyre Moon chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
wow, i really like what you have posted of this fic so far! is there going to be more?
heartfallen chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Awesome story! I can't wait for more
Charlotte Reese chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
This is a really interesting idea; I've never come across it before. The way you write each character is so perfect! I honestly never really saw Piper and Dean together, but this has me thinking they'd be a great couple. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jess chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Okay, that all answered my question. Totally awesome that you updated so quickly. Please keep it up. Can't wait for Dean to figure it out.
neko-jin72 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
man, i am loving this story, thank you soooo much for starting to write it over! it's very well written in my opinion and i hope you can update it soon! take care my friend, Brittney
Zodiac chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
YOU UPDATED! I don't even know you, I haven't even read chapter 6 yet, but I love you.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Dean needs to put the pieces together! He has them all, he just has to connect the dots to it!

I like that you had the flashback part, at first I thought the wound might be similar to when Bianca attacked Chris. Who is Kyle (is he related to Chris or is he just the last Elder?)

"I'm not…I'm not leavin', Piper. I can't. I don't want to." -Dean (AWWWW! I love it when Dean's goes all sentimental).

We were close to the part when the sisters find out that Chris is Piper and Dean's son or does Dean find out first?

Update soon!
FirePony16 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Awesome chapter, Dean is so close. Really lookin forward to the next update.
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Yay! I knew he'd make the connection! Cant wait to read more!

Jade