Reviews for Bet You Didn't Know That
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 7 . 1/21
Well, at least it's all out in the open. I hope Finn doesn't do or say anything stupid. I'm glad it all out, great job on the chapter. P.S. I love that song by Lea. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 1/21
You're killing me with all theirs cuteness with Faberry. I loved the Q and Santana talk, and that Santana (even though she'd deny it) really cares for Rachel. I liked this chapter. Great job. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 1/21
I loved it! I love how you casually slip in the Rachel/Brittany friendship. I don't like that they played up on her being "stupid" and then suddenly she was math genius. Anyway, I really liked this. Seems Rachel is getting closer to figuring out who's been watching her. Great job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 1/21
This seems highly interesting. I'll read, and try to review, in-between proofreading a story of mine. Great job so far. I've become immensely hooked on the Faberry friendship/relationship fandom recently. :)
SalGersGirl chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
No disrespect intended and not trying to tell you how to wiet your story, but Puck is NOT a good guy, (honestly neither is Finn), Puck got Quinn DRUNK and to not acknowledge THAT aspect of what happened make him some sort of selfless HERO & Quinn basically a selfish SLUT! Puck and Brock Turner have a LOT in common!
Alenairam chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
nooo! I guess this story just stopped here :c I'm so sad, just found it, and it was amazing, but unfinished. I hope one day you can finish it, but first of all I hope you are doing okay!

thank you, it was an amazing reading! :)
LucyQ9 chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
Sooooo...has this been put on infinite hiatus? Too bad if it has been.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Please update! I'll marry you if you do!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Halfway in and just want to say thank you for not letting Quinn's eyes on Rachel distract her. I always read that in stories and I've always felt it's a little OOC because this is Rachel Berry, y'know? She rarely lets anything like that mess up her performances. And when she doesn't she does a dang great job pretending she's okay. (excluding NYADA I suppose, but that doesn't count)
lee.hunter chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Really!? This doesn't have a sequel!?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Please please update
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
omg how can they not notice they're in loveeee
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
so nice britt, omg rachel realizes her feelings for quinn!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013